How to Groundloop your Taildragger

Old June 16th 05, 03:46 PM
private

Default How to Groundloop your Taildragger

This link will be of interest to taildragger pilots

http://www.aviation.ca/content/view/907/118/

the http://www.aviation.ca site is a Canadian aviation site featuring news
and general aviation articles.

Blue skies to all.

Old June 16th 05, 05:32 PM
ShawnD2112

That's superb!! And oh, so true!

Shawn
Yet to perform my groundloop, which only means my day is coming!