From "Dear Oracle"

Old December 27th 03, 04:25 AM
Larry Smith

Default From "Dear Oracle"

Dear Mr. Oracle:

You may have read this before. I found it laying (sic) around as a signature
at the
bottom of somebody's e-mail that I found laying (sic) around:

"...and once man has tasted flight, he will walk the earth
with his eyes turned skyward, for there he has been and
there he longs to return..."
-Leonardo DaVinci

I would like to know when he penned this, please, Mr. Orckle.
Be safe!

And by the way in case you didn't but know it and don't show me the proper
reespeckt doo, I have flew for 50 plus years and only pranged 5 airplanes
and let the belts rot on one but have never busted my ass. Only once though
I did taxi into a Stoodiebaker. A slimy creep named Wingy never reespeckted
me so I gave him a wide birth (sic).

If you would sir too, please tell me what these figgers and ciphers mean:

MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in
module MSHTML.DLL at 015f:636bd8b8.
Registers:
EAX=0045a158 CS=015f EIP=636bd8b8 EFLGS=00010202
EBX=023b619c SS=0167 ESP=0056f3bc EBP=0056f3dc
ECX=00000118 DS=0167 ESI=00000008 FS=1297
EDX=0040003c ES=0167 EDI=0045a158 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
f3 a5 8b 4d 08 8b 49 0c 89 41 08 e9 76 13 fc ff
Stack dump:
00000000 023b6210 0000001e 004a1764 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
0056f474 6370f575 023b61d0 023b6210 004a1764 00000000 00001e00 00000000

(signed) Barnyard Bum

Dear Bum:

The poetry you quote is well-known and dear to the cockles of every flier's
heart. Here is the story behind it: Da Vinci trained several British
soldiers to fly his ornithopter, the deciding factor in the great epochal
Battle of Agincourt, in which the French were routed by four orthithopter
pilots overhead holding their noses and bombing the filthy French army with
blackpowder grenades.

His surviving mistress writes in her _Memoirs of da Mona_ that as soon as Da
Vinci made his triumphant return to Uffizi from the site of the great
victory he penned those words, although she did not specify the exact date.
She does explain that he sat down by the daybed on the veranda in a state of
excitement and euphoria after she had brewed him some special herbal tea and
rubbed his back. He vigorously dipped his quill into his favorite inkwell
and penned this immortal tribute to flight. She says proudly that the words
appear on the stationery of the Uffizi EOA chapter, which he founded.

I hope this is helpful to you, Bum.

As for the figures and ciphers, I can only conclude that you are using
Microsoft software and in addition to being a bum, you are also stupid
because it whimsically shuts you down without warning and lies to you,
accusing you of operating illegally.

I hope this helps. May I suggest you abandon that corroded RV kit you'll
never finish and take a course in remedial English?

Yours truly,

Oracle