I think the following is absolute nonsense:

Old April 19th 11, 09:57 PM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.harry-potter
Mark

Default I think the following is absolute nonsense:

* Bi-polar is all mental
* Fake Moon landings.
* Illuminati and bloodline theories;
* Satanic conspiracies (although some ritual abuse comes close);
* Nibiru or Planet X;
* Annunaki and Reptilians;
* that bankers as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers rule the world;
* holocaust denial;
* pod and no-plane theories of 9/11;
* the Cathy O'Brien and David Icke's Queen Mother stories.
* In other words, half of the stuff you come across the first few
years when reading about conspiracy.
* There is such a thing as "too young to be ****ed".

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark_loves_cartoons_!!
--
http://cc.st/My-Twitter-Page
http://cc.st/My-Bio
Old April 20th 11, 12:19 AM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.harry-potter
Mark IV

On Apr 19, 4:57*pm, Mark wrote:
* * * Bi-polar is all mental
* * * Fake Moon landings.
* * * Illuminati and bloodline theories;
* * * Satanic conspiracies (although some ritual abuse comes close);
* * * Nibiru or Planet X;
* * * Annunaki and Reptilians;
* * * that bankers as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers rule the world;
* * * holocaust denial;
* * * pod and no-plane theories of 9/11;
* * * the Cathy O'Brien and David Icke's Queen Mother stories.
* * * In other words, half of the stuff you come across the first few
years when reading about conspiracy.
* * * There is such a thing as "too young to be ****ed".

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark_loves_cartoons_!!
--http://cc.st/My-Twitter-Pagehttp://cc.st/My-Bio

And I think you're an untalented, marginally
intelligent dufus with boundry issues that gets
his jollies telling lies on the internet. You've proven
yourself to be a coward, over and over.

---
Mark IV
Old April 20th 11, 01:36 AM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.harry-potter
The Echoing Silence

On 4/20/2011 6:57 AM, Mark wrote:
* Bi-polar is all mental
* Fake Moon landings.
* Illuminati and bloodline theories;
* Satanic conspiracies (although some ritual abuse comes close);
* Nibiru or Planet X;
* Annunaki and Reptilians;
* that bankers as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers rule the world;
* holocaust denial;
* pod and no-plane theories of 9/11;
* the Cathy O'Brien and David Icke's Queen Mother stories.
* In other words, half of the stuff you come across the first few
years when reading about conspiracy.
* There is such a thing as "too young to be ****ed".

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark_loves_cartoons_!!

Not the bloke from alt.support.depression.medication. Please no.
Old April 20th 11, 09:25 AM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.harry-potter
hierophant[_2_]

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:19:00 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV wrote:

And I ...

MarkTroll, I don't mean to Pick(en) on you. ;0) Let's call a truce and
burn a stack of AMBERWOOD far enough away that it should not endanger
your home. ;0) Perhaps Six Mile(s) away? ;0)

Old April 20th 11, 10:57 AM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.harry-potter
Mark IV

On Apr 20, 4:25*am, hierophant wrote:
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:19:00 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV wrote:
And I ...

MarkTroll, I don't mean to Pick(en) on you. ;0) Let's call a truce and
burn a stack of AMBERWOOD far enough away that it should not endanger
your home. ;0) Perhaps Six Mile(s) away? ;0)

I don't care. I'm over-insured.

You are a troll, and I can kick your
ass both on the internet, or down on
your cul-de-sac.

Truce? Yes I think it would be very proper
to not spam this aviation group, but focus on
information that pilots like myself can benefit from.
For instance:
1. don't forget to clear your engine every 1000ft when
descending in a simulated power-off emergency, or
you just may find yourself in a real one, such as
I did when my instructor forgot to do that.

2. you might want to back off those flaps when
landing in a crosswind, unless you enjoy landing
on one main wheel and the nose wheel, then
rolling down the runway on only 2 wheels. We
also did that. It was kinda fun.

---
Mark IV

Old April 20th 11, 02:52 PM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.harry-potter
Tiger Would

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:36:22 +1000, The Echoing Silence wrote:

On 4/20/2011 6:57 AM, Mark wrote:
* Bi-polar is all mental
* Fake Moon landings.
* Illuminati and bloodline theories;
* Satanic conspiracies (although some ritual abuse comes close);
* Nibiru or Planet X;
* Annunaki and Reptilians;
* that bankers as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers rule the world;
* holocaust denial;
* pod and no-plane theories of 9/11;
* the Cathy O'Brien and David Icke's Queen Mother stories.
* In other words, half of the stuff you come across the first few
years when reading about conspiracy.
* There is such a thing as "too young to be ****ed".

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark_loves_cartoons_!!

Not the bloke from alt.support.depression.medication. Please no.

I hate him. Struck me down in my prime. Buried me alive. ;(
--
Tiger Boi - Cold, Dead, Ain't Coming Back
Former Kat Of Mark(ie) The Nutzoid ****sack
Old April 20th 11, 02:54 PM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.harry-potter
hierophant[_2_]

On 4/20/2011 6:57 AM, Mark wrote:
* Bi-polar is all mental
* Fake Moon landings.
* Illuminati and bloodline theories;
* Satanic conspiracies (although some ritual abuse comes close);
* Nibiru or Planet X;
* Annunaki and Reptilians;
* that bankers as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers rule the world;
* holocaust denial;
* pod and no-plane theories of 9/11;
* the Cathy O'Brien and David Icke's Queen Mother stories.
* In other words, half of the stuff you come across the first few
years when reading about conspiracy.
* There is such a thing as "too young to be ****ed".

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark_loves_cartoons_!!

Not the bloke from alt.support.depression.medication. Please no.

I am sorry to inform you that you are correct. The result of
Obamacare, krazies are allowed loose, free to prey on man and,
horribly, little children.
Old April 20th 11, 02:59 PM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.harry-potter
hierophant[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 02:57:58 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV wrote:

On Apr 20, 4:25*am, hierophant wrote:
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:19:00 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV wrote:
And I ...

MarkTroll, I don't mean to Pick(en) on you. ;0) Let's call a truce and
burn a stack of AMBERWOOD far enough away that it should not endanger
your home. ;0) Perhaps Six Mile(s) away? ;0)

I don't care. I'm over-insured.

Could you "RUBBER STAMP" that for me.
Old April 20th 11, 10:22 PM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.harry-potter
ArchDeaconMalli

On Apr 19, 4:57*pm, Mark wrote:
* * * Bi-polar is all mental
* * * Fake Moon landings.
* * * Illuminati and bloodline theories;
* * * Satanic conspiracies (although some ritual abuse comes close);
* * * Nibiru or Planet X;
* * * Annunaki and Reptilians;
* * * that bankers as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers rule the world;
* * * holocaust denial;
* * * pod and no-plane theories of 9/11;
* * * the Cathy O'Brien and David Icke's Queen Mother stories.
* * * In other words, half of the stuff you come across the first few
years when reading about conspiracy.
* * * There is such a thing as "too young to be ****ed".

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark_loves_cartoons_!!
--http://cc.st/My-Twitter-Pagehttp://cc.st/My-Bio

In Saudi Arabia and other muslim countries, they stone homosexuals to
death, in the public square, so that everyone can see what
homosexuality leads to. More and more, I've come to like many muslim
customs, and I think we need to encourage diversity and tolerance for
muslims, and imitate many of their customs. Anyone who thinks that
homosexuals should not be put to death is guilty of intolerance of
diverse customs of other cultures.
Old April 21st 11, 06:10 AM posted to alt.support.depression.manic,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.fan.harry-potter
Mark

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:22:43 -0700 (PDT), ArchDeaconMalli wrote:

On Apr 19, 4:57*pm, Mark wrote:
[...]

LISTEN here TOWELHEAD

Three thousand people were minding their own business. Women,
children, friendly Americans. Then the WORLD TRADE CENTER towers
crashed and slammed to the ground in a FIRE of MURDER by coward
muslims. Now...We're gonna KILL YOU motherf..kers if it takes 100
years. Because we're AMERICANS. We are the top dogs of the world. And
the muslims are gonna pay one million times over if we have to kill
every f.cking one of you. Locked and loaded.

You see it pays not to make ME mad.

Mark of the Vikings
--
http://cc.st/My-Twitter-Page
http://cc.st/My-Bio

More FAA nonsense ThisisFUNNY Piloting 0 April 11th 08 03:08 PM
Even the SCOTUS is fed up with Bush's nonsense. ArtKramr Military Aviation 108 July 19th 04 10:27 AM
absolute beginer Cousin Jack Newquay Simulators 11 May 16th 04 01:37 PM
More B-26 Nonsense from Art Kramer funkraum Military Aviation 7 January 21st 04 10:53 PM
Nonsense: Il-76 could have "saved California from fires"... Vicente Vazquez Military Aviation 9 November 20th 03 02:09 PM