New 2012 edition of "The Glider Flying Handbook"

Old May 8th 12, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_12_]

Default New 2012 edition of "The Glider Flying Handbook"

About 9 years ago, the FAA released their version of the Glider Flying
Handbook with numerous errors - many very serious, which can effect
glider safety in a negative way.

We published our version of this FAA publication (it is public domain)
back in 2007 with over 1,400 editorial changes - many extremely
important safety issues.

Now we are releasing a new 2012 edition with further improvements.

We expect a rush of orders, and it will help us a lot if we could have
some idea how many we should print on this first printing, so please
send us an email with the number of copies you would like to order at
this time, or the near future. As usual, we will offer a quantity
discount to glider clubs and commercial operations.

Thank you
Tom Knauff
email: