Lambada vs Sinus motorgliders

Old June 7th 04, 08:24 PM
Andre van Niekekerk

Default Lambada vs Sinus motorgliders

Which way? Both appear to be good motorgliders. I want something that can
glide, carry a passenger and to be used as a vehicle. Safety is important.
So far i found that the Sinus is marketed better than the Lambada. All specs
for the Sinus available on the net, can't say the same of the Lambada. I am
still trying to find out what the service ceiling of the Lambada is. Thanks
Robers and Ralph. Great help

Old June 8th 04, 05:06 AM
Robertmudd1u

Which way? Both appear to be good motorgliders. I want something that can
glide, carry a passenger and to be used as a vehicle.

Speak with the dealer. Does he/she know the mechanical aspects of the aircraft?
Will they be able to help you understand the Rotax engine? Could they repair it
if damaged? Marketing is one thing, after sales support is another.

Robert Mudd
Pipistrel-usa
Old June 9th 04, 11:28 AM
Jean

You might find some info on the Lambada in "Vol a voile Magazine"
http://www.planeur.net/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=89

One is in operation till last spring in Seyne-les Alpes, very positive
feedbacks. as a result the french CNVV in St-Auban has ordered two ships as
mentioned in http://www.cnvv.net/presentation_materiel_en.htm , with a new
engine and improved airbrakes I understand

Jean