VFA-201 Gets Whacked By Mother Nature

Old June 4th 04, 09:16 AM
sameolesid

Default VFA-201 Gets Whacked By Mother Nature

On Wednesday the Weather Channel was carrying some footage of the
storm damage in the Forth Worth area and showed a hangar with its
doors blown in revealing debris covered F-18's...Any comments Woody?
Old June 6th 04, 03:49 AM
MOUSSECLRK

Squadron had no aircraft damaged by the storm. We did have a visiting Prowler
"whacked" by a hangar door and Hunter 206 was literally 2 feet from being
pancaked by a hangar door.

Believe the footage you may have seen was a Cowboy jet.

Mousse...out.
Old June 7th 04, 02:48 PM
Allen Epps

In article , MOUSSECLRK
wrote:

Squadron had no aircraft damaged by the storm. We did have a visiting Prowler
"whacked" by a hangar door and Hunter 206 was literally 2 feet from being
pancaked by a hangar door.

Believe the footage you may have seen was a Cowboy jet.

Mousse...out.

Who owned the Prowler?

Pugs
Old June 7th 04, 10:01 PM
Doug \Woody\ and Erin Beal

On 6/7/04 8:48 AM, in article ,
"Allen Epps" wrote:

In article , MOUSSECLRK
wrote:

Squadron had no aircraft damaged by the storm. We did have a visiting
Prowler
"whacked" by a hangar door and Hunter 206 was literally 2 feet from being
pancaked by a hangar door.

Believe the footage you may have seen was a Cowboy jet.

Mousse...out.

Who owned the Prowler?

Pugs

VAQ-133.

Old June 8th 04, 12:23 PM
Allen Epps

In article , Doug \"Woody\" and
Erin Beal wrote:

On 6/7/04 8:48 AM, in article ,
"Allen Epps" wrote:

In article , MOUSSECLRK
wrote:

Squadron had no aircraft damaged by the storm. We did have a visiting
Prowler
"whacked" by a hangar door and Hunter 206 was literally 2 feet from being
pancaked by a hangar door.

Believe the footage you may have seen was a Cowboy jet.

Mousse...out.

Who owned the Prowler?

Pugs

VAQ-133.