I'll be back...

Old December 31st 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default I'll be back...

....when there's some control over the clowns who insist on fussing
about MI.5.
Old December 31st 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Maxwell

wrote in message
...when there's some control over the clowns who insist on fussing
about MI.5.

It's called the delete key. Use a mail client that supports it like Outlook
Express.

Old December 31st 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:15:47 -0600, "Maxwell" wrote:

wrote in message
...when there's some control over the clowns who insist on fussing
about MI.5.

It's called the delete key. Use a mail client that supports it like Outlook

It's also called, "filters." I've got Agent configured to delete anything with
MI-5 (or the latest derivatives) in the Subject line. Didn't even *know* the
stuff had flared up again, until Maxwell's post.

Ron Wanttaja
Old December 31st 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Outlook Express has a "Block Sender" under the Message tool. Works for me.
I find that I get rid of some frustration with their constant blather by
hitting the "Block Sender".
Stu Fields

Old December 31st 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote in message
...when there's some control over the clowns who insist on fussing
about MI.5.

It's called the delete key. Use a mail client that supports it like
Outlook

It's also called, "filters." I've got Agent configured to delete anything
with
MI-5 (or the latest derivatives) in the Subject line. Didn't even *know*
the
stuff had flared up again, until Maxwell's post.

Ron Wanttaja

I just use Google Groups. Works well for me.

Dan
Old January 1st 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
Outlook Express has a "Block Sender" under the Message tool. Works for me.
I find that I get rid of some frustration with their constant blather by
hitting the "Block Sender".
Stu Fields

The problem is the MI5 idiot is now modifying the subject and from lines
to beat the filters. My filters only seem to get about half his crap.
There are times when I'd like to get him with a winchester...

Tony
Old January 1st 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 00:58:38 GMT, Anthony W wrote:

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
Outlook Express has a "Block Sender" under the Message tool. Works for me.
I find that I get rid of some frustration with their constant blather by
hitting the "Block Sender".
Stu Fields

The problem is the MI5 idiot is now modifying the subject and from lines
to beat the filters. My filters only seem to get about half his crap.
There are times when I'd like to get him with a winchester...

I hadn't seen his stuff for a while, and a week or so ago his revamped Subject
did break through. I'm doing "MI5" plus two separate filters with an apostrophe
before and after the center letter. Looking at the variations in Google Groups,
there should still be something coming through due to other variations he's
using. Wonder if there might be some filtering at one of the backbone sites.

BTW, on the subject of filtering, I'll be posting a summary of recent Zoom
events in the next couple of weeks or so. Add "ZZZ" to your subject line
filter, if you aren't interested.

Ron Wanttaja
Old January 1st 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Anthony: If you get him with a Winchester, be sure to ask for me to be a
member of the Jury. I will guarantee acquittal.
Stu

Old January 1st 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Dec 31, 5:05 pm, wrote:
I just use Google Groups. Works well for me.

Dan

I use google groups but don't see any way to filter topics out? How is
it done?
Old January 1st 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Errol Groff

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:45:39 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

...when there's some control over the clowns who insist on fussing
about MI.5.

A poster on rec.crafts.metalworking suggeste the following filter for
Agent users:

Haven't tried it yet myself but someong else on the group says it
works well.

Errol Groff
EAA 60159