Where can I find aircraft videos....

Old May 15th 04, 08:55 AM
Marcin Marczewski

Default Where can I find aircraft videos....

..... including cockpit, landing, taking off?
Could anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

--

Pozdrawiam
Marcin Marczewski

Old May 15th 04, 01:16 PM
John T

"Marcin Marczewski" wrote in message

.... including cockpit, landing, taking off?
Could anyone help?

What kind of planes? Some of the videos on my page may fit your request.

--
John T
http://tknowlogy.com/TknoFlyer

Old May 15th 04, 01:37 PM
Jay Honeck

Well, we've got a fair number of really BAD "landings" on our page, but you
might take a peek just for fun.

:-)

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/aviation_videos.htm
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 15th 04, 03:45 PM
HECTOP

"Marcin Marczewski" wrote in message
.... including cockpit, landing, taking off? Could anyone help?

http://www.maxho.com/videos

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

Old May 15th 04, 03:57 PM
Newps

Jay, I am flying up to a private strip that is within the newly invented
Missouri Breaks National Monument. The owner wants to sell his land I think
and the Montana Pilots Assoc is going up this morning to meet with the guy
and see what our options are for keeping the strip open forever. I'll have
the video camera with me to film the landing and takeoff. You can have a
copy after I convert it to a DVD format if you want. I think 30 seconds of
MPEG II is about 3 MB, so that should email OK.

Old May 15th 04, 04:01 PM
Jay Honeck

Jay, I am flying up to a private strip that is within the newly invented
Missouri Breaks National Monument. The owner wants to sell his land I

think
and the Montana Pilots Assoc is going up this morning to meet with the guy
and see what our options are for keeping the strip open forever. I'll

have
the video camera with me to film the landing and takeoff. You can have a
copy after I convert it to a DVD format if you want. I think 30 seconds

of
MPEG II is about 3 MB, so that should email OK.

Sure -- send it along.

Poor Jav may have to buy a bigger server if we keep uploading these files!
:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 16th 04, 02:37 AM
Newps

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Jay, I am flying up to a private strip that is within the newly invented
Missouri Breaks National Monument. The owner wants to sell his land I

think
and the Montana Pilots Assoc is going up this morning to meet with the

guy
and see what our options are for keeping the strip open forever. I'll

have
the video camera with me to film the landing and takeoff. You can have

copy after I convert it to a DVD format if you want. I think 30 seconds

of
MPEG II is about 3 MB, so that should email OK.

Sure -- send it along.

Poor Jav may have to buy a bigger server if we keep uploading these files!

I took a bunch of video today. The video of the place I told you about is
2:50 and is 87 MB in the MPEG II format. I'll have to reduce the video to
short final to make it emailable. I'll try MPEG I and see what that does.

Old May 16th 04, 02:49 AM
HECTOP

"Newps" wrote in message
2:50 and is 87 MB in the MPEG II format. I'll have to reduce the video to
short final to make it emailable. I'll try MPEG I and see what that does.

Download free MS Windows Media Encoder, it does a great job and has widest
support

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...r/default.aspx

If you want highest quality, yet manageable size, then Quicktime Pro does a
great job at MPEG-4, but less popular install base and isn't free:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com
maxho_at_maxho.com

Old May 16th 04, 07:33 AM
Javier Henderson

"Newps" writes:

I took a bunch of video today. The video of the place I told you about is
2:50 and is 87 MB in the MPEG II format. I'll have to reduce the video to
short final to make it emailable. I'll try MPEG I and see what that does.

You guyses might wanna think about using FTP...

-jav
Old May 16th 04, 07:34 AM
Javier Henderson

"Jay Honeck" writes:

Jay, I am flying up to a private strip that is within the newly invented
Missouri Breaks National Monument. The owner wants to sell his land I

think
and the Montana Pilots Assoc is going up this morning to meet with the guy
and see what our options are for keeping the strip open forever. I'll

have
the video camera with me to film the landing and takeoff. You can have a
copy after I convert it to a DVD format if you want. I think 30 seconds

of
MPEG II is about 3 MB, so that should email OK.

Sure -- send it along.

Poor Jav may have to buy a bigger server if we keep uploading these files!
:-)

Nah. Just more disk space. And at the rate the prices keep dropping,
it's a non-issue. Keep uploading, when you need more room, I'll make
more.

-jav