A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Act now before your wings are defaced

Old September 16th 19, 03:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
rj
external usenet poster

Default Act now before your wings are defaced

So we hear from the immigrants to the North, or as they are known in the Trump administration "Mexicans with sweaters". It would take just a swipe of the presidential sharpie on a map to annex all of Canada, with really nothing Canada could do but scream "that's not right, eh?"

54 - 40 or Fight? eh

Old September 16th 19, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Quebec
external usenet poster

BRILLIANT! LMFAO I am interested In your ideas, and would like to subscribe to Your newsletter.
Old September 16th 19, 04:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie Quebec
external usenet poster

Don’t be so sure, Canada has a navy you know.
http://www.satirewire.com/news/feb02/warship.shtml
Old September 16th 19, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood
external usenet poster

On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 11:07:14 PM UTC-4, Charlie Quebec wrote:

Yes they do, ships have glass bottoms so they can keep an eye on the rest of the Canadian Navy.
Old September 16th 19, 10:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

So we hear from the immigrants to the North, or as they are known in the Trump administration "Mexicans with sweaters". It would take just a swipe of the presidential sharpie on a map to annex all of Canada, with really nothing Canada could do but scream "that's not right, eh?"

Hi! Pilot!,

... and thanks for making me fearful Trump has special Apple phones where apps telling him to "Swipe Right To Alter Space and/or Time Everywhere" and he uses his iSharpie to go back to the time when genetics were being designed and change every future generation into orange mopheads.

Yes, we need our sweaters. But, unlike Trump, as global warming floods Earth and pan fries what's dry, for the rest of my short lifetime, all I need do is go to a lighter sweater, and if that fails I move to the Northwest Territories (borders Alaska, you trekked through it to the gold in our Klondike) and put this one back on.

You failed to read my petition to see how to use my new product Shape-off! Sorry eh!" ©️™

As to a Sharpie-Fueled invasion, it is good to see Trump picking on a country bigger than his. He leaves Russia alone even. I'm guessing he used a map outlined in black.

I submit Sharp-off! we will supply beaver pelt gift bags for every single one of your invading Marines and a pemmican-enhanced bag for your Navy. They will need it to get a carrier into the interior.. Thus, they can get back the $1.5 billion the military gave Trump for MORE bricks and mortar blocking Texans from their own land and half their workforce..

So, we gave you clean water from the largest deposits of fresh water in the world. We gave you lumber, we pump oil right to your door. We gave you unfettered access to pillage our gold in the Yukon. And Trump's grandpa cleaned up. Out of 30,000 prospectors only a few hundred made it rich, and they ALL bought their women and booze from Trump. That is the kind of genetic business savvy it takes to be President.

And based on how the USA crushed Germany and Japan into engineering superpowers, the new "State of Canada and Labrador" eagerly awaits the new schools and universities that Trump provided free to Japan and Germany. And you wonder why Trump does not attend WWII anniversaries? To him, being in France to celebrate the start of war in Germany, then Japan, is like attending the NRA Convention at a Nucor mill and celebrating at the discovery of smelting with scrap steel and turning cannons into plowshares. Its like signing up for Trump U. to learn it all from him, then you realize all he taught you was he had already tied up the world's supply of anal acreage.

Has everyone bought stock in Sanford or Newell Brands? Then hedge your bets and invest in me.... one of us is going to hit it big!

....and buy new sailplanes. (I wanted to start AND end on topic for RAS)

Sorry, eh?

Old September 16th 19, 10:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

And,...Our ships were built back when REAL men circumnavigated North and South America by sailing the Northwest Passage on the TOP of the water. Using even the best USA technology today, would have to tippytoe through under water hoping inhabitants of the New World have not yet invented both depth charges AND ice fishing drills.
Old September 16th 19, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud
external usenet poster

On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 2:06:24 AM UTC-7, wrote:

And,...Our ships were built back when REAL men circumnavigated North and South America by sailing the Northwest Passage on the TOP of the water. Using even the best USA technology today, would have to tippytoe through under water hoping inhabitants of the New World have not yet invented both depth charges AND ice fishing drills.

Don't your submarines have dents? And while Dr. Naismith was a Canadian citizen the game of basketball as it is known today was created by him at the bequest of the school administrators in Springfield, Massachusetts, to condition young athletes during cold months.
Old September 16th 19, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

At first, I thought Bob's rants had to do with holding on to the Bong too firmly. Now, I find myself Googling "Symptoms of Dementia."

Old September 16th 19, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta
external usenet poster

Canadians with guns, eh?* What a hoot!

On 9/15/2019 9:07 PM, Charlie Quebec wrote:

--
Dan, 5J
Old September 16th 19, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud
external usenet poster

On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 7:46:33 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Canadians with guns, eh?* What a hoot!

On 9/15/2019 9:07 PM, Charlie Quebec wrote:

--
Dan, 5J

And French Canadian is actually a thing, imagine that warrior!