For Sale: Breitling Navitimer

Old December 28th 03, 03:13 PM
Braaivleis

Default For Sale: Breitling Navitimer

Full details and picture on my ebay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=31 387&rd=1
Thanks,
~Konrad

Breitlin "Pluton" Navitimer

The Breitling family tradition of achievement in quality and accuracy
in timekeeping has continued for nearly a full century. Early on, L.
Breitling and his son and successor, Gaston Breitling, developed and
built the very first wrist chronograph. Willy Breitling, the founder's
grandson, later modified and improved the modern chronograph.

The early Breitling chronographs featured both center chronograph
seconds as well as a 30 minute totalizer. Breitling was awarded a
patent in 1923 for inventing the independent pushpiece, and another in
1926 for the 1/10 second totalizer.

In 1934 Willy Breitling launched the modern chronograph with his
invention of the second, return-to-zero pushpiece. The chronograph as
we know it was complete. To this day, this style of chronograph
remains one of Breitling's best selling timepieces.

Breitling persists in maintaining its mission to improve and redefine
itself. Breitling watches are available in steel, precious metals, or
titanium, with a myriad of dial treatments, straps and bracelets: Not
to mention the many different and highly specialized features from
alarms to emergency transmitters. Breitling remains poised for the
21st century and beyond as a force in precision timekeeping.

This watch was bought directly from the factory for me and I'm the
original owner. It has been serviced by Breitling USA. It is in very
good condition. The BOX & PAPERS are Included. THIS WATCH RUNS AS
GOOD AS IT LOOKS AND GUARANTEED 100% GENUINE Breitling. The band is
stainless and is also guaranteed 100% Genuine Breitling.

Numbers on back are

80194
2907

The last Breitling Pluton like this to sell on eBay sold for $510 and
that was with a less expensive leather wrist band and no box or
paperwork.