Anyone know what this is?

Old March 30th 07, 09:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Hub & Diane Plott

Default Anyone know what this is?

This picture was published in Flypast with hopes that it could be
identified. I am stumped, can anyone here offer any possibilities. It was
taken by a gentleman in the Royal navy between 1939 and 1945 nothing more is
known.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aeroplane query.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	8563

Old March 31st 07, 12:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Robert Sveinson

http://www.fleetairarm.com/index2.htm

I can't identify the a/c but if you can find
some way of sending the photo to some one at the
above site it might work.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Robert