Spook Goose C5X

Old November 29th 06, 02:49 AM posted to alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.movies,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.aviation.misc,alt.movies.independent

Default Spook Goose C5X

I'm working on a movie script idea where captains of two C5X Spook
Galaxy transports loaded with "Spook-X" Chinooks at Fort Dix or McGuire

AFB decide to take matters into their own hands when they receive a
strange radio message indicating that the World Trade Center has been
attacked and that thousands of people are stranded on the upper floors.

Avoiding being shot down, finding a place to land, unloading the Spook
Chinooks and getting the people out of the WTC while putting out the
fires in the building__and a happy ending except for the huge UFO that
slowly fades into view and then dissapears.

I'll work on the rest of the movie when Spielberg, Bruckheimer, Harlin,

Petersen, or any other action movie director contacts me.

Big lines in the movie:

It's an agency hit and we shouldn't care? What the hell does that
mean?

I can't just sit here and let all those people die.

Sir, we can't just steal a C5 Galaxy.

Did you notice the color of this bird? We're special ops, we don't
exist, the crew doesn't exist, this plane doesn't exist, and neither
does the Spook Chinook and crew. So, technically, we aren't stealing.

You plan on flying up the Hudson Valley? When was the last time you
flew a Galaxy under the George Washington Bridge?

Just where do you plan on landing this bird? We'll be locked out of
JFK, Laguardia, and Newark. Maybe we can park her on Gracy Manor?

What? You plan on landing this bird in Central Park?

What's with the goose sir? That bird can sense a spook on board. Like
bringing canaries into the coal mines.
Spooks? I thought we were the spooks?

And, for those who don't know what a Lockheed C5 Galaxy is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05775&q=c5+gal...

Gives a new meaning to the word "Transporter".

The heavy transports are C5X "Spook Galaxies" and are radically
different from the C5 Gals from the 60s. This is a stretched version of

the C5 with X modified Pratt high bypass turbofans having a very low
sound signature(hear the fan and first stage low pressure compressor
screaming in the video of the old C5? Sounds like a buzz saw flying
around) and tons of thrust. And onboard flight computer(s) that put
"HAL" to shame when it comes to keeping the plane from crashing.

The plane is totally composite except for primary load structures and
it has radar cloaking capability making it a truly ghost
transport(Which comes in handy when those American and Russian military

platforms in orbit lock on the C5Xs when they approach the Hudson Bay
area).

The onboard flight computer(s) have full authority over control
surfaces, wing airfoil shape, and engine control. The P&W GX engines
are super high bypass turbofan/turbo jet hybrids. When in the turbo-jet

mode the engines can utilize an afterburner for thrust augmentation.
Additionally, the Ghost Galaxies carry LOX tanks for LOX-Kerosene JATO
when in mission critical situations. And, the flight computer can drop
any engine that's malfunctioning.

Here is a video of a C 13O Herc with JATO. Most likely the plane is not

loaded.

Secondly, the story is shaping up like "Top Gun" with C5 transports.
There are two of them that lift off for NYC from Dover or Macguire. The

Tom Cruise character responds to the WTC attack instantly after hearing

that there is no rotocraft activity allowed in the area and figures its

an "Agency" hit and those people stuck in the towers are to be
sacrificed. His buddy then finds out why Maverick took off in such a
hurry and then decides to join him because of the dangerousness of the
"bootleg" mission while complaining that he hates fighting spooks__a
crewman questions "but sir, aren't we the spooks?" As they re-board the

C5X his pet Pilgrim goose "Demelza" in the flight suit with the
"T-Tail" waddles away. Jumping back on the tarmac he chases the bird
and orders her into the plane. Eleven years of Black Op missions and
this is the first mission that scares her? He picks up the goose and
re-enters the plane.

The engines of the second C5X spool up and the giant aircraft rolls
down the runway when they number 4 starboard engine encounters "spook
hits" that weaken the atomic bonds in the first stage high pressure
power turbine blades, the blades fail catastrophically resulting in a
huge explosion and only three engines for takeoff. Way too heavy with
the "Spook Chinook" in the belly the flight engineer allows the expert
system flight computer to assume control of the aircraft.

The plane suddenly lightens as the starboard engine is dropped on the
tarmac, next the engine fan section spools down as the gas generator
section transitions into the turbojet mode and the afterburners are
started.

Still too heavy as they pass V1 the flight computer starts pumping fuel

onto the runway from the huge wing tanks. They pass V2 too far down the

runway as the wing lift vector starts to exceed the planes weight.

With the trees approaching, the flight computer extends the JATO
hardware and starts the LOX-Kerosene engines putting the Galaxy in very

steep climb as they just miss hitting the power lines and trees at the
end of the runway while setting the kerosene soaked tarmac on fire.

Smart Alec Line: "So that's what the white foam is for"

And, if you want the rest of the story you'll have to buy the movie
rights from me.

Since my IBM StinkPad was stolen from beneath my fingers about two
weeks ago(Crack-Head Zombies put the Voo-Doo on me) I bid on another
junk machine on Ebay. This time it's an old Dell Inspiron clicking over

at a slow .4g but fast enough for simple jscript designing and simple
gfx.

What about that scandal page based on my true story as a human pawn
employed at NASA-Lewis Research Center for the US Army Propulsion
Directorate(US Army Aviation System Command). Who knew the Army office
was CIA and I was set-up in a "spook trap" with imposter Army
employees?

www.mansueact.com

and click on the "Royal Pawn Shop" image in the Chicago photograph to
get to the "Scandal" page and
info that associates the WTC 911 attack with NASA.

Anyway, maybe I can get some initial funding to work on the rest of the

script. And, I'll probably need an Army of Aviation experts and
Scientists to get the script consistent with what we are dealing
with__"Alien Spooks".

Maybe I should call some of the major Hollywood actor production
companies? Mel Gibson and Icon Productions, George Clooney and Mayville

Pictures, Tom Cruise and C/W Productions, Nicholas Cage and Saturn
Films, Alec Baldwin and El Dorado Pictures, Emilio Estevez and Estevez
Productions, Pierce Brosnan and Irish Dreamtime, Will Smith and
Overbrook Entertainment, or maybe a woman flight commander makes the
decision to fight the "Agency" and save the people and the WTC? Jodie
Foster and Egg Pictures, Demi Moore and Moving Pictures.

But, since the "Agency" controls the entertainment industry, porno
industry, and news media and all the major actors work for the "Agency"

and receive tons of free money for what they define as work___they are
not going to be interested in this type of movie concept.

From the Mickey Mouse city of Orlando where Mickey was beamed upstairs

and now walks around the city dressed as Minnie while shouting "don't
touch me",

Wayne E. Manzo, Phd
Publisher, Producer, Human Rights Leader, Scientist
www.mansueact.com
www.mansueact.com/mansue.com/
www.mansueact.com/american_resister/
www.mansueact.com/aves/

Old November 29th 06, 04:31 AM posted to alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.movies,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.aviation.misc,alt.movies.independent
Orval Fairbairn

In article .com,
wrote:

I'm working on a movie script idea where captains of two C5X Spook
Galaxy transports loaded with "Spook-X" Chinooks at Fort Dix or McGuire

Have your people call my people, then let's do lunch!

In the meantime, don't quit your day job!

Glass Goose Website revamped wingsnaprop Home Built 5 December 15th 04 03:56 AM
Glass Goose Website revamped wingsnaprop Home Built 0 December 14th 04 02:58 PM
BLUE GOOSE Cribsheet Owning 0 September 7th 04 06:38 PM
The Last Flight of the Blue Goose Cribsheet General Aviation 0 June 4th 04 04:38 PM
Off Topic - Spruce Goose Steve Beaver Home Built 30 January 24th 04 05:59 AM