Leaving Usnet Groups, Bye

Old May 2nd 05, 07:51 PM
Dudley Henriques

"OtisWinslow" wrote in message
I think it's the ones with little tiny dicks who can actually pretend to be
someone on here.

I've contemplated many times my decision to appear here on Usenet as myself.
I am fully aware that on Usenet, the name; face; and truth factor contained
in posting data can only be confirmed by those few with whom personal
knowledge and contact with a specific individual has been made. It's for
these few people I use my own name on Usenet. The rest can
guess.........conjecture.........flame.........acc use........attack.........and
sit there at their keyboards and believe whatever they want to believe.
Sometimes I'll deal with them....sometimes I won't. But always.....I'm here
only for the people with whom I choose to communicate. The "**** you's you
see from me once in a while are simply my way of reminding myself that
Usenet for me will always be split into these two very distinct sections;
the people who are worth my time; experience, and intelligence......and
those who don't deserve it. :-)
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote in message
ink.net...
Only on Usenet will one find the idiots an issue like this one will
attract.

Old May 2nd 05, 09:19 PM
Allen

"Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube" wrote in message
In article T4dde.34028$c24.16603@attbi_s72,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Unless you're a real person, with a real name.

You have proof, Jay, that you are a real person. You have the Alexis
Park, where people have met you. Have you ever MET Duhdley? If not, you
have NO PROOF the guy POSTING as Duhdley is indeed, Duhdley.

Why are you so embarrassed to use your real name, PEG? (percutaneous
endoscopes gastrostomy tube)

Allen

Old May 2nd 05, 09:49 PM
Matt Whiting

OtisWinslow wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

houstondan wrote:

I think the person who turned him in to the FSDO,

I was just teasing .. honest .. I didn't turn him in.

I didn't think you would. :-)

Matt
Old May 2nd 05, 10:07 PM
Morgans

"OtisWinslow" wrote in message

"NW_PILOT" wrote in message

Pete, You struck the nail on the head I have better things to do with my
time.

Wow .. even better than talking to your flying buddies here? I don't
know what to say .. I don't do rejection well.

What he meant to say was;

I don't deal with criticism well, so I'm going to take my ball and go home.
--
Jim in NC

Old May 2nd 05, 10:13 PM
Morgans

"OtisWinslow" wrote

I was just teasing .. honest .. I didn't turn him in.

No reason not to.
--
Jim in NC
Old May 2nd 05, 10:34 PM
Rob

ok dude its been interesting reading your wacky stories and i hope that
maby you wont roll non-aerobat 150s any more because theyre not really
designed for that and be careful when youre flying especially at night
in the mountains

-R

Old May 2nd 05, 10:34 PM
gregg

Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Unless you're a real person, with a real name.

You have proof, Jay, that you are a real person. You have the Alexis
Park, where people have met you. Have you ever MET Duhdley? If not, you
have NO PROOF the guy POSTING as Duhdley is indeed, Duhdley.

Why are you so embarrassed to use your real name, PEG? (percutaneous
endoscopes gastrostomy tube)

What's it to you?

Personally I wish someone would track throught he links and find out the
real email address of this person.

Gregg

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm

Old May 2nd 05, 11:09 PM
Michael

And you don't even have the experience to know that the database only
contains
pilots who have current medicals. It doesn't contain former pilots.

I don't know what database you are using, but I suggest you try using
the one the FAA maintains.

http://162.58.35.241/aadatabase/login.asp

It most certainly does contain former pilots - even ones who haven't
flown for decades. There is also no cutoff date and no requirement to
hold a current medical.

What a ****storm this has caused. Truly, it makes me wonder if anyone
here knows how to do an elementary google search.

First off, did any of you actually look at the Alexis Park Inn site?
Did you notice that when people addressed Dudley, they spelled his last
name Henrique, without a terminal s? Google groups search is your
friend. If you go back far enough, you will discover that Dudley
changed the way he spells his name online. He spells it Henriques now,
but the spelling he used a few years ago was Henrique, and the middle
initial was A. Clearly the same person, since the references to the
IFPF remain the same. He appears in the airman database as Dudley
Arthur Henrique. This is a real person who really exists - it's not
rocket science.

What's more, given that he produced all sorts of IFPF documents for
Jay's web site, we can be pretty certain that he is who he says he is,
or at least knew that person well. It's not like those documents, or
copies of them, could be found anywhere. The very obscurity of the
organization proves this. If you wanted to find some documents
traceable to the IFPF, how would you do it? Again, google is your
friend. A search turns up the full name of the organization in
thousands of hits - but every one of them is Dudley's signature (other
than the Alexis Park Inn site). There is not one single hit in any
other context. How would someone who was pretending to be Dudley
unearth these documents? Nobody has copies. The organization is so
obscure that it's not mentioned or linked to by any aviation
organization ANYWHERE on the web. Nobody unconnected with the
organization would have any way of getting his hands on these
documents, originals or copies.

BTW - if you have even basic google skills, you can figure out who I am
with relative ease. Asking one of the many people here who know me is
cheating.

Michael

Old May 2nd 05, 11:17 PM
Peter R.

Michael wrote:

snip
First off, did any of you actually look at the Alexis Park Inn site?

This troll (the tube, not the OP) is simply going for a shock value and
nothing else. Given the continued growth of this thread, it appears
to have worked.

Usenet perpetual motion, this thread has become.

--
Peter

Old May 3rd 05, 12:22 AM
Bart

Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube wrote:
If you don't have a medical, you are not a pilot. Duhdley is not a
pilot. he may have been one, but on this day, in the year 2005, he is

not a pilot. He is nothing but an old "remember-when" and nothing

more.

Last time I checked, the cert makes you a pilot, not the med.

people here for you.