Steve Carroll and The guy is licking the mans cock counting the money

Old July 10th 08, 07:12 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.baldspot,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Default Steve Carroll and The guy is licking the mans cock counting the money

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:10:33 -1200, Kadaitcha Man sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork, ye
distempered round little worm, what a caterwauling do you keep here, ye
promulgated:
Hail Eris! On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:14:21 -0600, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of Steve Carroll, when they suddenly burst
out in tears:
Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
wrote:

Hail Eris!

Snit, please put away those paper bags and that glue tube.

Oh, _I'M_ Snit, now? I think you need to see your therapist.

The silly **** accused me of being Snit as well yesterday.

I believe Steve and Ernie need to have a chat, because I can't be Snit if
I'm Farrel. And what about Tim Hill? Or Bertie?

Hail Eris! Usenet Ruiner #5; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
Demon Prince of Absurdity; COOSN-029-06-71069; Official Chung Demon
Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16; AUK Psycho & Felon #21
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
Parrot & Zombie #2; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
"Lola Stonewall Riot" is not part of my email addy.
"If I were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub,
bloody, bloody, blub..."
"For those of you without hope, we have rooms with color TV, cable and
air conditioning"

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"Oftentimes people ask me, 'Why is it that you're so focused on helping
the hungry and diseased in strange parts of the world?'" --George W.
Bush, Washington, D.C., April 18, 2008

Things We(TINW) Didn't Need To Know About Icebreaker, #5:
"I expose myself all the time" Message-ID:

"Hey Theophan, I need your help again. Will you please come assist me
again? aggreen is after me again. He has been after me for a year and
counting now. I want you to destroy his character for me. I can't do
it." -- Olympiada: Not too proud to beg for help when it comes to
character assassination, and Mistress of the Bleeding Obvious.
MID:

"I think we have taken care of the net.KKKopping in alt.gothic. Could
all the kookologists trim alt.gothic from their headers and leave us
alone now? It has gone on long enough. I can take care of myself in there
from here on out. Thanks. I know how to fight off trolls now. Thank you
for the education." -- Olympiada thinks she's had an education, and that
means it's time for those nice kookologists to go away and leave her
sandbox alone now, in MID:

"Who booby-traps a dead end? That's just not right." -- Cordelia

Are you the Peter J Ross that I've heard so much about?

Probably. I'm the one who doesn't resort to forgery after losing an
argument.

"You're the one with the extensive brain damage... okay I see. You're
gonna be easily to own them." -- PorchMonkey4Life: Not aware of too many
things. MID: bf7xh.834$hH2.64@trnddc02

At last! See Joxer The Mity Monkey on camera! Watch him freak out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_WuaENGqz0

"You're just mad that you got tard stomped again fagg0t. You throw
something incredibly lame out there and I ramming it right back down
your throat. And you wonder how I just did what I did to you. You wonder
how I can make something so lame that you tossed out there so gosh darn
amusing when I fling it back at ya.

"Here's the secret: Unlike you, I am *not* retarded. You're tardness
gets in your way every single time, fagboi.

"Are you still crying over your keyboard, c0ckslurper? Is your mouth
wide open and drool falling out. Is your chunky body convulsing as you
think about how you were once again made a fool of? Are yellow boogie
snots running out of your unnaturally large nose down your triple chins?

"Look at what I reduced you too, tard.. I thoroughly enjoy owning and
abusing you.. Thanks for being so tarded and so easy to beat." -- The
PorchMonkey4Life has gone on to re-define red as yellow, black as white,
and being run over by a truck as just a scratch. Message-ID:
kX3Nh.525$vI1.380@trnddc02

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
emailer.net

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er
Old July 10th 08, 08:52 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.baldspot,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote in
news
wrote:

Hail Eris!

Snit, please put away those paper bags and that glue tube.

Oh, _I'M_ Snit, now? I think you need to see your therapist.

The silly **** accused me of being Snit as well yesterday.

I believe Steve and Ernie need to have a chat, because I can't be Snit if
I'm Farrel. And what about Tim Hill? Or Bertie?

I'm someone else's sock now?

Bertie
Old July 10th 08, 01:37 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.baldspot,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Carroll

In article ,

wrote:

Hail Eris!

Snit, please put away those paper bags and that glue tube.

Oh, _I'M_ Snit, now? I think you need to see your therapist.

The silly **** accused me of being Snit as well yesterday.

I believe

So do I.

--
"Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
Old July 10th 08, 06:22 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.baldspot,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Carroll

In article hoth.neblod.zin,
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:37:57 -0600, Steve Carroll fixed me with a beady
eye, and foamed wildly:
wrote:

Hail Eris!

Snit, please put away those paper bags and that glue tube.

Oh, _I'M_ Snit, now? I think you need to see your therapist.

The silly **** accused me of being Snit as well yesterday.

I believe

So do I.

That you're wacky?

Can't follow your own statements? Yup... you must be Snit.

Old July 11th 08, 06:21 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.baldspot,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
Porsche Monkey For Life

On the long hot summer day of Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:22:32 -0600, Steve
Carroll dribbled:
wrote:

Hail Eris!

Snit, please put away those paper bags and that glue tube.

Oh, _I'M_ Snit, now? I think you need to see your therapist.

The silly **** accused me of being Snit as well yesterday.

I believe

So do I.

That you're wacky?

Can't follow your own statements? Yup... you must be Snit.

Well, you keep snipping. You could google "Cardinal Snarky", just to make
sure of yourself, but I guess a genius like you doesn't need to check
facts.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; Usenet Ruiner #5; Official Chung Demon
The original "Henry Schmidt"; Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16
COOSN-029-06-71069; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
"Do not taunt the Happy Fun Ball. If Happy Fun Ball starts to smoke, run
away and take cover."

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
The PM4L FAQ: http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Brad Jesness Memorial Kook Appraisal Test (KAT or KAT Index) v. 5.1 by
Cipher and the a.u.k crew

So, you think you've got a contender, eh? Hard to separate the Kooks
from the mere pains in the ass though. Hopefully this will help you.

Instructions :
In this section give your Prospective Kook ONE point for every YES
answer. Give your Prospective Kook additional points for multiple
occurrences.

Grading scale follows questions.

Have they ever :

1. Been the first to go ad-hominem in a newsgroup debate.

2. Accused someone of breaking a non-existent Federal Law.

3. Called a properly formatted cancel of a BI20 article a *forged
cancel*

4. Ranted about *Free Speech* when a moderator rejected their article.
Two points if it's spelled "FREE SPEACH".

5. Tried to censor others, yet scream when others suggest that they
killfile them or create a moderated newsgroup.

6. Complained to someone's ISP when they got spanked in a flame war.

7. Been complained about to their ISP deservedly.

8. Flamed someone from an anonymous account.

9. Made a spelling flame. (*)

10. Used RANT-CAPS & manic punctuation.

11. Claimed to be qualified to make a legal determination or medical
diagnosis with no justification - bonus points if the kook is obviously
projecting her/his *own* condition/behavior. (**)

12. Claimed an academic or professional degree they obviously do not
have.

13. Claimed that because of a degree or research topic, another poster
cannot know anything about any other subject.

In this section give your Prospective Kook TWO points for every YES
answer. Give your Prospective Kook additional points for multiple
occurrences.

1. Called someone a pedophile or drug pusher without proof.

2. Bonus if they called anyone a "Republican Nazi Pedophile"

3. Ranted about *Free Speech* when an anti-spammer canceled their
article.

4. Posted to a newsgroup via sock-puppet.

5. Thought about becoming a Freedom Knight.

6. Voted via sock-puppet in a Big Eight vote.

7. Defended a well known kook.

8. Been Nominated for a Kook award.

9. Invented Usenet 'rules' & 'laws', particularly coming up with
creative definitions for what constitutes spam & spamming.

10. Implied that she/he has powerful allies who will deal with his/her
enemies, due to having affiliations with Microsoft, the CIA or some
other powerful organization - no matter how flimsy the association.

11. Claimed an academic or professional degree after having stated they
are a high school dropout or otherwise indicated their actual level of
achievement, or claim multiple PhD's, MD's, etc.

12. 'Removed' an academic or professional degree or title from another
more clueful poster. (Includes scare quotes such as 'Esq.', or 'Dr.')

13. Claimed one of the well known regulars of AUK is using a remailer to
impersonate them, when all kook sign points to them.

In this section give your Prospective Kook THREE points for every YES
answer. Give your Prospective Kook additional points for multiple
occurrences.

1. Threatened to kill or cause bodily harm to another via mail or post.

2. Told someone they have caused the kook to harm himself.

3. Stalked/harassed an opponent off-line.

4. Mail-bombed anyone.

5. Spammed a newsgroup.

6. Posted a forged or altered newsgroup article.

7. Lost an account due to abuse.

8. Won a kook award.

9. Threatened a groundless lawsuit via mail or post. LA Law bonus:
Additional point if a TV lawyer is used.)

(Grubor bonus: If they claim John Grubor/Law Systems Institoot as
counsel)

10. Threatened to have their "agents" come after someone.

11. Had a FAQ posted about their kookiness.

12. Pretended to be a sysadmin or ISP owner.

13. CC'ed emailed complaints to irrelevant or non-existent organizations
email addresses, such as the DOJ, AG, CIA, FBI etc.

14. Been TOSsed and then claimed to have canceled it, her/it/himself?

(*) PalmJob Exception Rule. Cannot be applied to a mere troll's points.

(**) Brad Jesness Factor. Not applicable to BJ, it is expected.

Scale/Rank :
1 - 10 points : Kook Wannabe. Needs to read Grubor's posting history on
dejanews. Your Prospective Kook has much to learn. They may have just
screwed up once or twice.

11 - 25 points : Journeyman Kook. Needs to Continue to mimic the real
kooks. Your Prospective Kook could be a contender.

26 - 36 points : Kook First Class. Still a lesser light, but Your
Prospective Kook HAS arrived! People killfile him/her.

36 - 50 points : Kook cum Laude. Someone is considering writing a FAQ
about your Prospective Kook. Has been nominated for at least one a.u.k
award.

51 + points : Kook Magna cum Laude. Your Prospective Kook has a FAQ.
Your Prospective Kook will eventually win all the big awards. Your
Prospective Kook can leap tall newbies with a single bound.
Old July 11th 08, 02:10 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.baldspot,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Carroll

wrote:

Hail Eris!

Snit, please put away those paper bags and that glue tube.

Oh, _I'M_ Snit, now? I think you need to see your therapist.

The silly **** accused me of being Snit as well yesterday.

I believe

So do I.

That you're wacky?

Can't follow your own statements? Yup... you must be Snit.

Well

Alright, then.

Old July 11th 08, 02:50 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.baldspot,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
The God of Odd Statements, Henry Schmidt

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:10:19 -0600, Steve Carroll did most oddly state:
Yardwork wrote:

Hail Eris!

Snit, please put away those paper bags and that glue tube.

Oh, _I'M_ Snit, now? I think you need to see your therapist.

The silly **** accused me of being Snit as well yesterday.

I believe

So do I.

That you're wacky?

Can't follow your own statements? Yup... you must be Snit.

Well, you keep snipping. You could google "Cardinal Snarky", just to
make sure of yourself, but I guess a genius like you doesn't need to
check facts.

Alright, then.

As I said. You're pig-ignorant, lamer than ten reality TV stars, and
paranoid, but at least you're not president of the US. ponders Then
again, what's the diff?

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #28; Usenet Ruiner #5
Demon Lord of Confusion; Official Chung Demon; Top Asshole #3
Superfaggot
COOSN-029-06-71069; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
The posting nym is best removed from my posting address if your goal is
to speak with me in private.
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!
"Atheists are people who have no invisible means of support"
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

"I know how you special busboys are.
You're crazy." -- John "special busboy" Wentzky, in Message-ID:

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic". Message-ID:

"Fredbot == SameAsB4 == TGOOS

"You are stalking me, even after I thrashed ya." -- PorchMonkey4Life,
a veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Doc Savage for the 21st
Century. No, really. Would I lie? MID: zaUqh.2972$E35.415@trnddc02

"He unleashes a fecal explosion he time he posts. He uses so many nyms
because he gets beaten so easily and so convincingly in flame wars and
tries to hide behind nyms in the hopes of getting a fresh start. To bad
for him that his lameness keep shining through like a beacon for all
tards (e.g., SameAs$B4, Demon Spawn, Barbara's Pus$y, FredBot,
TGOOS, ......, etc)" -- Monkey-man identifies jitter as me, among
others, in broken English, in MID: Z_Xqh.3167$E35.215@trnddc02

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of the above k00k
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"Right you are correct. Someone hooked me. I do believe in building
relationships. That is what Christians are required to do. I am amoral.
I am sure you know what that means. So are Scorpios. I am being
'protected' by the Formosa Rule because of my 'mental illness'. I am not
targeting 'teh Mop Jockey'. You are and you are using me as a bait.
Please stop. I have my own fish to reel in. Leave me alone. It is my hope
that I will be able to catch a fish and reel it in for you. Once my
retired bishop thought I was fishing for him and he took the bait, alas
it wasn't me and that spelled the demise of our relationship. Have a
little bit more faith in me. An Eastern Orthodox bishop thought I was
fishing for him and willingly, proudly and defiantly took the bait on
public record, and it wasn't even me. Give me a break." -- Atlanta
Olympiada "Erica" Kane yammered in
"It does to a certain extant physically and theoretically
it holds even into the quantum but there observational confirmation is
limited or non existent. That's the problem and the major stumbling
block to field unification. For Dr. Einstein held out that a physical
based field theory should be sought out and not left to quantum
uncertainty of how the universe primly base works. Man made coordinate
systems are fine without knowing from where or what is the base essence
of what the space as deduced field is composed of, but not totally
satisfactory. Anomalies keep space cropping up and scientists have to
keep adjusting for these unexpected events. It's like a blind man that
has memorized his physical surroundings to a point he feels very
comfortable until that one new or unexpected event pops up and he's lost
and fumbling." -- nightbat, in one of his more lucid moments.
To Whom It May Concern: Att'y Michael James Cranston stalker kook, Esq.,
is a dog****er and Kook of the Month for March 2007
Old July 11th 08, 03:13 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.baldspot,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Carroll

In article
ith.their.every.post,

Yardwork wrote:

Hail Eris!

Snit, please put away those paper bags and that glue tube.

Oh, _I'M_ Snit, now? I think you need to see your therapist.

The silly **** accused me of being Snit as well yesterday.

I believe

So do I.

That you're wacky?

Can't follow your own statements? Yup... you must be Snit.

Well

Alright, then.

As I said.

OK.

Old July 12th 08, 12:34 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.baldspot,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:13:51 -0600, Steve Carroll sat in thee Comfee
Yardwork wrote:

Hail Eris!

Snit, please put away those paper bags and that glue tube.

Oh, _I'M_ Snit, now? I think you need to see your therapist.

The silly **** accused me of being Snit as well yesterday.

I believe Steve and Ernie need to have a chat, because I can't
be Snit if I'm Farrel. And what about Tim Hill? Or Bertie?

So do I.

That you're wacky? OK. I'm glad we can come to this meeting of
minds.

Can't follow your own statements? Yup... you must be Snit.

Well, you keep snipping. You could google "Cardinal Snarky", just to
make sure of yourself, but I guess a genius like you doesn't need to
check facts.

Alright, then.

As I said. You're pig-ignorant, lamer than ten reality TV stars, and
paranoid, but at least you're not president of the US. ponders Then
again, what's the diff?

OK.

points and laughs at the k00k

Old July 12th 08, 01:54 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.baldspot,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Carroll

In article ,

Yardwork wrote:

Hail Eris!

Snit, please put away those paper bags and that glue tube.

Oh, _I'M_ Snit, now? I think you need to see your therapist.

The silly **** accused me of being Snit as well yesterday.

I believe Steve and Ernie need to have a chat, because I can't
be Snit if I'm Farrel. And what about Tim Hill? Or Bertie?

So do I.

That you're wacky? OK. I'm glad we can come to this meeting of
minds.

Can't follow your own statements? Yup... you must be Snit.

Well

Alright, then.

As I said.

OK.