King Schools CFI Checkride Course

Old February 10th 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Kobra[_8_]

Default King Schools CFI Checkride Course

Flyers,

If anyone would like my 2 DVD set of King Flight Instructor Checkride Course
it is on eBay for 10 bucks.

http://tinyurl.com/ddqntc

Kobra

Old February 10th 09, 01:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
vaughn

"Kobra" wrote in message
If anyone would like my 2 DVD set of King Flight Instructor Checkride
Course it is on eBay for 10 bucks.

Actually, your DVDs are not "on eBay for 10 bucks"; they are actually on
auction at eBay for a minimum bid of $10.00. Further, your post (as
crossposted to multiple groups) feels to this individual like nothing less
than pure spam.

Vaughn

Old February 10th 09, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:55:38 GMT, vaughn wrote:

"Kobra" wrote in message
If anyone would like my 2 DVD set of King Flight Instructor Checkride
Course it is on eBay for 10 bucks.

Actually, your DVDs are not "on eBay for 10 bucks"; they are actually on
auction at eBay for a minimum bid of $10.00. Further, your post (as
crossposted to multiple groups) feels to this individual like nothing less
than pure spam.

Vaughn

Ever stuck your dick in Spam, not cold Spam, but warmed-by-the-sun Spam?

Not bad.
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General
Old February 11th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Kobra[_9_]

"vaughn" wrote in message

"Kobra" wrote in message
If anyone would like my 2 DVD set of King Flight Instructor Checkride
Course it is on eBay for 10 bucks.

Actually, your DVDs are not "on eBay for 10 bucks"; they are actually on
auction at eBay for a minimum bid of $10.00. Further, your post (as
crossposted to multiple groups) feels to this individual like nothing less
than pure spam.

Vaughn

I think that just did it. I will never post here again. This Usenet group
is just violently unfriendly and has no further worth. We were all friends
at one point with a similar interest in aviation, aviation products and all
things aviation. Now we just attach each other.

All the best to those left...so long now.

Kobra

Old February 11th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 00:45:36 GMT, Kobra wrote:

I think that just did it. I will never post here again. This Usenet group
is just violently unfriendly and has no further worth. We were all friends
at one point with a similar interest in aviation, aviation products and all
things aviation. Now we just attach each other.

Mrs. Bottoms does not allow me to become attached to strange, gay men.

I am sorry.
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General