Easy ? On Brakes

Old September 2nd 03, 03:13 AM
Denis Winters

Default Easy ? On Brakes

O.K. Gang an easy on I hope: in FS 2004 using CH pedals when pedal is
pressed: I get a red "Brakes" in the lower left corner. and it stays the
I don't remember this happening in 2002: I searched setting to no avail

Any fixes for this It sorta screws up the Films I record of flights

Denis

Old September 3rd 03, 03:35 AM
Brett Holcomb

You can try and adjust the null zone and sensitivity. That's what I did.
If it goes away when you press the brakes then reverse the axis in the
control setup.

--
Brett I. Holcomb

Microsoft MVP
AKA Grunt
Remove R777 to email
Old September 4th 03, 12:07 PM
Jari Kähkönen

What helped for me was cross on the "reverse" (?? in the axes-settings) for
one of the brake-pedals (don't remember which one)...

-Jari