"segelfliegen INTERNATIONAL" - final edition

Old October 4th 12, 05:28 PM
Helge_Zembold Helge_Zembold is offline
Junior Member

Location: Ingolstadt, Germany
Unhappy "segelfliegen INTERNATIONAL" - final edition

Hi everyone,

maybe some of you remember my posting about the digital magazine "segelfliegen INTERNATIONAL" and our search for additional authors.

The good news is: The newest edition is online, and this is what you will find on 50+ pages among several other stories:

- WGC2012: To the moon and back
- How to use your glide computer for safe final glides
- Air Force Cadets love German gliders
- Parachute and Bailout: Know your Companion
- Test: LX 9000
- What is the difference between GPS- and Pressure Altitude?
- Giorgio Galetto reports on his accident

The bad news: Despite a lot of positive feedback from our readers, we have to discontinue the production of "segelfliegen INTERNATIONAL" from now on. You will find some background information inside the magazine. Our printed German edition continues as before.

Nevertheless, if you have suggestions for articles that you think might be worth reading in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, please drop me a line. Our readers always appreciate news from all over the world.

Here you can take a look at our last issue in our digital kiosk. You can browse through the magazine free of charge before buying - just follow this link, scroll down and click on the magazine's cover:

https://www.zinio.com/checkout/publi... gverl_SIE_ci

Best regards,

Helge Zembold