hangarqueens - anyone have any more? - File 1 of 1 - hangarqueen.zip (001/128)

Old June 30th 07, 07:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default hangarqueens - anyone have any more? - File 1 of 1 - hangarqueen.zip (001/128)

I guess either you are inexperienced as a poster or you don't like this
newsgroup...

46 megs worth of images in a zip file is a bit much. Added to which 1/3 of
them are duplicates, triplicates and even quadruplicates, several of the
images are corrupt, a few where partially corrupt, and a handful where a
touch explicit for this type of newsgroup.

Next time try posting a couple of your favorites and see what happens.

Andrew

"michael johnson" wrote in message
. 120...

Old June 30th 07, 07:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Andrew-S wrote:

I guess either you are inexperienced as a poster or you don't like this
newsgroup...

46 megs worth of images in a zip file is a bit much. Added to which 1/3 of
them are duplicates, triplicates and even quadruplicates, several of the
images are corrupt, a few where partially corrupt, and a handful where a
touch explicit for this type of newsgroup.

Next time try posting a couple of your favorites and see what happens.

PS: allow for the fact that most people won't download or unzip a file
from an unknown source, and many folks filter them completely.

redc1c4,
here to help? %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Old June 30th 07, 08:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote in
message ...
I guess either you are inexperienced as a poster or you don't like this
newsgroup...

46 megs worth of images in a zip file is a bit much. Added to which 1/3
of them are duplicates, triplicates and even quadruplicates, several of
the images are corrupt, a few where partially corrupt, and a handful where
a touch explicit for this type of newsgroup.

Next time try posting a couple of your favorites and see what happens.

Andrew

mmmmm ....
Thought I might have missed out on something - mighty pleased I haven't been
able to download them.

Graham

Old June 30th 07, 03:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bruce R

"redc1c4" wrote in message

Next time try posting a couple of your favorites and see what happens.

PS: allow for the fact that most people won't download or unzip a file
from an unknown source, and many folks filter them completely.

redc1c4,
here to help? %-)
--

Bingo! You hit that one on the nose. In today's virus ridden web-world,
you better damn well not unzip anything....never can tell what you might

Bruce R

Old June 30th 07, 07:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default hangarqueens - anyone have any more? - File 1 of 1 - hangarqueen.zip

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:59:31 -0400, Bruce R wrote
(in article ):

"redc1c4" wrote in message

Next time try posting a couple of your favorites and see what happens.

PS: allow for the fact that most people won't download or unzip a file
from an unknown source, and many folks filter them completely.

redc1c4,
here to help? %-)
--

Bingo! You hit that one on the nose. In today's virus ridden web-world,
you better damn well not unzip anything....never can tell what you might
catch...lol

Bruce R

unless you're running a Mac or a Linux box. You don't _care_ what stinky
Windows malware might be in there, it can't touch you!

Old June 30th 07, 08:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jens Averbeck

Am Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:39:40 -0400 schrieb hielan' laddie:

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:59:31 -0400, Bruce R wrote (in article
):

"redc1c4" wrote in message

Next time try posting a couple of your favorites and see what
happens.

PS: allow for the fact that most people won't download or unzip a file
from an unknown source, and many folks filter them completely.

redc1c4,
here to help? %-)
--

Bingo! You hit that one on the nose. In today's virus ridden
web-world, you better damn well not unzip anything....never can tell
what you might catch...lol

Bruce R

unless you're running a Mac or a Linux box. You don't _care_ what stinky
Windows malware might be in there, it can't touch you!

Unless u have Wine installed AND use a Windows Newsreader (doing that is
just stupid, there plenty of good and powerfull Newsreader on Linux /
BSD / Mac etc).

And for those who dont want to install Linux, there are several Live-CD
Linux Systems, running totally from CD / DVD / Memorystick. They often
bring also good Newsreader (with binary Support, even for yenc) with them.

Regards

Jens
Old July 4th 07, 07:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tankfixer

In article , redc1c4
@drunken*******s.org.ies mumbled
Andrew-S wrote:

I guess either you are inexperienced as a poster or you don't like this
newsgroup...

46 megs worth of images in a zip file is a bit much. Added to which 1/3 of
them are duplicates, triplicates and even quadruplicates, several of the
images are corrupt, a few where partially corrupt, and a handful where a
touch explicit for this type of newsgroup.

Next time try posting a couple of your favorites and see what happens.

PS: allow for the fact that most people won't download or unzip a file
from an unknown source, and many folks filter them completely.

I would not likely waste my time on a file that big froma known, trusted
source...

The way my ISP "propagates" articles I'd not get more than 75% or it
anyway....

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and

hangarqueens Colin Aviation Photos 22 July 2nd 07 01:33 AM
hangarqueens - anyone have any more? - File 1 of 1 - hangarqueen.zip(001/128) Maple1 Aviation Photos 1 June 30th 07 12:02 AM
hangarqueens michael sparcella Aviation Photos 1 June 16th 07 04:07 AM
XB-29G - File 2 of 2 - XB-29G.jpg (0/1) John Szalay Aviation Photos 0 March 27th 07 02:40 PM
XB-29G - File 1 of 2 - b-29G.jpg (1/1) John Szalay Aviation Photos 0 March 27th 07 02:40 PM