junkyard wars

Old December 16th 03, 01:08 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , RobertR237 says...

I enjoyed it the first time I saw it but even more after watching your
presentation at Oshkosh this year. Too bad your skit with the stars was not
part of the program.

We had fun doing it. I was really trying to audition LOL!!They were all a great
bunch of people,I'd do it again in a minute.

See ya

Chuck (ex-Judge) S

Old December 17th 03, 01:00 AM
Jim Austin

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

I must humbly say I wasn't the star but I do have a commercial free copy
of the show .You can e mail me with an address and we can make arrangments
to get you a copy.

See ya

Chuck (unemployed TV star) Sluzaf*4(*^$^%@k

Chuck,

I would like to get a copy of the tape if I can. I tried to
respond to your email address but I couldn't get it to work. Please
email me directly so I can make arrangements.

Thanks,
Jim Austin

Old December 17th 03, 01:58 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Jim
Austin says...

Chuck,

I would like to get a copy of the tape if I can. I tried to
respond to your email address but I couldn't get it to work. Please
email me directly so I can make arrangements.

Thanks,
Jim Austin

You can get to me at or

See ya