PING - Sean Trost

Old September 25th 04, 04:44 PM
Beav

"Micbloo" wrote in message
Try upsetting Dennis Fetters then:-) He spits the dummy at least the

length
of a small runway then continues to spit it for a month or so. Quite

amusing
as it happens.

Oy, please.

Sorry Mic :-)))

Beav

Old September 26th 04, 02:12 AM
Micbloo

Sorry Mic :-)))

hEHEHE, no problem. Nice to see an "old-timer" here.
:O)
Old October 7th 04, 11:27 AM
Beav

"Micbloo" wrote in message
Sorry Mic :-)))

hEHEHE, no problem. Nice to see an "old-timer" here.

I pop in every now and again, but time gets in the way more these days:-(

Good to see you're still around though, with them binoculars and radio
interceptors:-)

Beav

Old October 8th 04, 02:23 AM
Micbloo

I pop in every now and again, but time gets in the way more these days:-(

Yeah, that damn time. :O)

Good to see you're still around though, with them binoculars and radio
interceptors:-)

Not as much as I used to (that damn "time" again, and, oh yeah, the three
kids, LOL) but I still enjoy it when I can. The only problem now is that with
everybody so security concious, especially here in the NYC Tri-State area, you
get hassled a little more when they see you taking pictures or hanging around
the airport.
Oh well.
Old October 15th 04, 01:07 AM
Beav

"Micbloo" wrote in message
I pop in every now and again, but time gets in the way more these days:-(

Yeah, that damn time. :O)

Good to see you're still around though, with them binoculars and radio
interceptors:-)

Not as much as I used to (that damn "time" again, and, oh yeah, the
three
kids, LOL) but I still enjoy it when I can. The only problem now is that
with
everybody so security concious, especially here in the NYC Tri-State area,
you
get hassled a little more when they see you taking pictures or hanging
around
the airport.
Oh well.

Better that than no security at all in these times, but I'm sure you could
talk yourself out of any trouble :-)))

Beav

Old October 16th 04, 12:00 AM
Micbloo

Better that than no security at all in these times, but I'm sure you could
talk yourself out of any trouble :-)))

Actually was stopped last year while at Republic Airport here on Long Island.
Was taking pictures of a nice bright red Bell 407. Got into my car and all of
a sudden "I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a police car" (mmmm, sounds
like a song to me, LOL). The officer from Suffolk Countys finest came over,
asked what I was doing. I explained and he took my license and registration to
"run it". Came back, apologized and said you cant be too careful. I told him
no problem, thanks and that was that. And I do have no problem with that. The
security at small airports like Republic is minimal at best and they do get
some nice large corporate jets (G IVs etc) that could do some damage if in the
wrong hands.

Gerard

BTW, do you "old-timers" recognize where that above lyric comes from?

Ping Sport Pilot Barbra Olson Story Debunked! Proof Cellphones Work in Aircraft. Sport Pilot Piloting 0 January 21st 05 07:05 PM
Ping: Art MS CFS 3, flying a B-26 Krztalizer Military Aviation 1 August 30th 04 02:38 PM
Ping Gordon Jim Morris Naval Aviation 0 May 23rd 04 07:05 PM
Ping S. Hoeltzi PlsurFlyin Owning 0 December 22nd 03 12:33 AM
Anyone know Sean Tuckers E-mail? Tlewis95 Aerobatics 7 November 18th 03 11:04 PM