Where's Tommy Cooper?

Old March 27th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
carl johansson

Default Where's Tommy Cooper?

Cooper,
I got some hokie email from you about 6 months ago saying you were
going to buy a plane (at least i think thats wht it said - it was
pretty cryptic. i tried the reply to: and it bounced.

I need to get in touch with you, I need your EMT skills, I need your
supposed plane, and I need your knowledge. I could do without the
rest of you if you could seperate it - but if not I guess I'll take
the whole package.

Block out May 22 - 25, 2009 on your calendar - and email or contact
me you yahoo!

Any of you other guys who can get to the middle of nowhere (Lovelock
Nevada) on those dates - I need some plane based spotters!

Carl Johansson

Tommy pe.rhodes Naval Aviation 4 June 13th 07 02:44 PM
Wheres Tommy Cooper Birdbrain13 Home Built 4 May 16th 05 11:39 PM
New Book From Tom Volinchak, Tommy Volinchak, Tommy's Tunes, Tommy Tune, Tommy Tuneman Varsik Jabloerski Soaring 0 January 21st 04 07:13 PM
Pinging Tommy Cooper Bob Chilcoat Home Built 0 September 30th 03 08:28 PM
Pinging Tommy Cooper Bob Chilcoat Piloting 0 September 30th 03 08:28 PM