zoom's zooming againZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old September 10th 05, 12:04 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message
Ah, I see you got your priorities straight. While Jim Campbell's out
flying with Angel Flight, you're out doing the CYA dance in Wyoming.

And you can prove this, I suppose.

Oh, and you can prove that ANN makes up stories about Angel Flight? Where do
you think most of them are coming from, putz? Thin air?

Old September 10th 05, 12:04 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Does zoom have a current medical?

oooo! reach! reach! Maybe you'll find something!

Old September 10th 05, 12:07 AM
Juan Jimenez

wrote in message
oups.com...
I know that you don't give a damn for anything that is factual. By
the way I think that it was you that brought up how I won my medals.

No, punk. It was you called me a coward who never walked the walk. You got
bitchslapped and then you started whining about your medals.

The invitation stands. Stop looking for excuses and put your greasebucket
lardass where your mouth is. You know where to find me. I won't hold my
breath.

Old September 10th 05, 12:09 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

I don't see how a guy who was Stateside turning wrenches can equate that
with a
guy who was in combat and taking fire.

It's no different than you claiming you're hot **** because you got wanked
into the "hall of fame." Someone who really did do those things and earned
them doesn't need to try to throw them in people's faces. Common sense, that
of which you have none. Along with that credibility you never had.

Still CYA with the NTSB while the rest of the real people try to help
Louisiana and Mississippi?

Old September 10th 05, 12:10 AM
Juan Jimenez

Won't even need the videocrew, I've got two professional photogs to document
Frank's short trip to the island and the five finger salute on his face.

I can just see this punk trying to convince a Puertorican cop in my turf
that I should go to jail for assaulting him. ROFL!

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
Can we all put together a fund to send Frank to PR with a video crew?

I would like to see:

A) Juan slap him and end up in jail for assault.

or

B) Juan not show up (more likely) and post the footage on a website, along
with a copy of Juan's threat and the e-mail stating exactly when the
flight
arrives.

Old September 10th 05, 12:11 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

I see you bought his Angle Flight story, hook,line and sinker just like
you must
believe that zoom flew food missions in Etheopia. Still believe in the
tooth
fairy too?

Is that like telling people that your airplanes will not fly without
optional/required fuselage covers?

Old September 10th 05, 12:12 AM
Juan Jimenez

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Juan boy, you are too much.

"Soldiers who truly earn medals for valor don't have any need to brag
about it..."

BUT YOU found the need to put your photo on your blog showing YOU in
your marines uniform.

Yuk! That's right, BillyBob! Glad you enjoyed it! chuckle

Old September 10th 05, 03:01 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

snip

Still CYA with the NTSB while the rest of the real people try to help
Louisiana and Mississippi?

So you don't count yourself as real?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 10th 05, 03:03 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan boy, you are too much.

"Soldiers who truly earn medals for valor don't have any need to brag
about it..."

BUT YOU found the need to put your photo on your blog showing YOU in
your marines uniform.

Yuk! That's right, BillyBob! Glad you enjoyed it! chuckle

It probably wasn't him. He's not man enough to join the military.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 10th 05, 03:08 AM

You have childish name calling down pat now how about some
substance, answer my questions. What was your Management job at
American Eagle and why did you leave? What have you ever done to help
someone that you actually risked your life or serious bodliy harm? No
more rants just answer the questions.

Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia