Solid State Backup AI

Old January 15th 04, 09:53 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Newps" wrote in message
news:fWDNb.61533$sv6.139538@attbi_s52...

Tarver Engineering wrote:

The FAA only signs one block of the three signature blocks of the 337.

Irrelavant.

I like it that way, then you can show how that 8 track got on your airplane.

The lack of a major modification in no way relieves the requirement for

337 to return to flight.

Does your mechanic file a 337 everytime maintenance
is performed on your aircraft?

The 337 is part of the airplane's records.

Yes, but again irrelavant for this discussion. The point is most
maintenence on the plane does not require a 337 to be filed.

I explicitly posted that the 337 need not be filed.

Look, here we have a guy wanting to do an istall of a part, perhaps
uncertified, and all I am doing is helping him. If you feel that I am
somehow requiring the filing of 337s, you have misunderstood my regulatory
authority.