Air-dams/strakes on Stealth AC

Old November 13th 03, 02:33 AM
Tarver Engineering

"redc1c4" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
In article ,
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

The wing parts were added to correct the wash across the tail

occuring
for
the "entire flight envelope". Unless Lockmart has addressed the

tail
crack
issue in a different manner, the 8 inch wing "reflectors" have to be

there.

"Have to be there" but aren't.

How do you know they aren't there Irby?

Not in *any* of the recent photos.

There are no recent photos, Irby. The F-22's live in dog houses when
outside, so noone can take a picture.

check out: http://www.f-22raptor.com/index_gallery.php

it's the official F/A 22 web site, and although i'm just a lowly ground
pounder, i didn't see anything that looked like an air-dam/strake in the
pictures they show....

Perhaps you would do better to just read at ram, sock.

Old November 13th 03, 04:58 AM
Scott Ferrin

Sorry but you're full of ****. There's an in flight photo of Raptor
018 in Florida. No strakes or "deflectors" whatsoever.

There is what dippy?

Unless you have a reading comprehension problem it's pretty plain.

For a guy who couldn't find his ass with both hands, you talk a lot of
smack, Ferrin.

Well let's see, I found lots of pictures of Raptor with no
"deflectors". If you want to talk about someone who couldn't find his
ass with both hand I suggest you look in the mirror. On second
thought why don't you supply us with a photo of your myrhical
"deflectors"? Yeah, that's what I thought loser.
Old November 13th 03, 05:37 AM
redc1c4

Tarver Engineering wrote:

"redc1c4" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
In article ,
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

[...]

or perhaps you could point out the picture that shows this dam strake
you're on about....

redc1c4,
all i know about socks is how they smell after being in my boots. %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Old November 13th 03, 05:41 AM
redc1c4

Scott Ferrin wrote:

Sorry but you're full of ****. There's an in flight photo of Raptor
018 in Florida. No strakes or "deflectors" whatsoever.

There is what dippy?

Unless you have a reading comprehension problem it's pretty plain.

For a guy who couldn't find his ass with both hands, you talk a lot of
smack, Ferrin.

Well let's see, I found lots of pictures of Raptor with no
"deflectors". If you want to talk about someone who couldn't find his
ass with both hand I suggest you look in the mirror. On second
thought why don't you supply us with a photo of your myrhical
"deflectors"? Yeah, that's what I thought loser.

i told him about: http://www.f-22raptor.com/index_gallery.php
and he got snippy with me also. lots of photos, no strakes.

redc1c4,
a "Scout", not a "sock".... ask Yeff. %-)

Old November 13th 03, 09:34 AM
Chad Irby

In article ,
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

Perhaps the wing dams were replaced with a titanium tail, but the only place
I have seen that is at ram. What I am posting is public sector in the news
type information.

You vaguely remember some photot of air dams from some test flight a few
years back, so *all* F-series aircraft have them...

Except, of course, for the current planes.

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old November 13th 03, 09:35 AM
Chad Irby

In article ,
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

You don't know much about photgraphing airplanes do you, Irby.

Way more than you, moron.

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old November 13th 03, 03:40 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
In article ,
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

You don't know much about photgraphing airplanes do you, Irby.

Way more than you, moron.

You don't even know the history of the F-22's developmnet problems, Irby.
There were in fact strakes on some F-22s between the time the tail cracks
were found in the F-22 and vehicle 18's production.

Do you post here as an expert to be clueless, or are you just a liar, Chad?

Old November 13th 03, 03:40 PM
Tarver Engineering

"redc1c4" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"redc1c4" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
In article ,
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

[...]

No, you should just read and leave the aircraft to the airplane people,
sock.

Old November 13th 03, 03:42 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message

Sorry but you're full of ****. There's an in flight photo of Raptor
018 in Florida. No strakes or "deflectors" whatsoever.

There is what dippy?

Unless you have a reading comprehension problem it's pretty plain.

Why do you post here, Ferrin? Your trolling is of poor quality, you have no
knowledge of the subject, and you never served. What about being a server
administrator qualifys you to post difinitively at ram?

Old November 13th 03, 04:47 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
In article ,
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

Perhaps the wing dams were replaced with a titanium tail, but the only

place
I have seen that is at ram. What I am posting is public sector in the

news
type information.

You vaguely remember some photot of air dams from some test flight a few
years back, so *all* F-series aircraft have them...

But Chad, the 8-inch strakes were not added to the F-22 until last year.