Whatever happened to ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 26th 04, 06:47 PM
Matt Wiser

"Kevin Brooks" wrote:

"Vaughn"
wrote in message

"Matt Wiser" wrote

in message
news:40b22b65@bg2....

Thanks, Keith. I'm a nice American who is

VERY ANGRY at OBL

Me too

and his ilk,
Saddam Insane and his ilk,

Mind you; I have no love for Saddam,

he is in some sort of a jail and
that
is a fine place for him. I just don't think

putting that impotent
blustering
imbicile there was worth all of those lives,

all of that money, and all of
America's lost standing in the world community.

Why do you equate OBL
and
Saddam?

Who gave Al Zarqawi refuge? Who gave Abu Nidal
refuge for a decade or so?
Abu Abbas? Who delighted in butchering civilians?
Who planned and actions
that targeted US leaders (outside a time of
war)? Answers: Saddam, Saddam,
Saddam *and* OBL, and Saddam *and* OBL.

and anyone here or in other countries who

would
apologize for them. All we need to do is

make membership in Al-Queda and
its affiliates very life threatening...

Was Saddam a member of Al-Queda? If

so, please post the proof here
and be
sure to send it to the White House, because

they have been looking hard
for it!

Member, no; shared animosity towards the US,
yes. You want a link between
Saddam and AQ? Refuge for Al Zarqawi.

to the members and find OBL and his
top henchmen and kill them without mercy.

They gave no mercy to airline
passengers
or the occupants of the buildings on 9-11,

so why should any quarter be
given
to them. The favors they gave on 9-11 will

be returned.

Did Saddam have something to do with

911? If so, please post the
proof
here and be sure to send it to the White House,

because they have been
looking
hard for it!

No, they have not.

And Bin Laden will
either take a perp walk or be carried away-in

a body bag.

I vote for the body bag.

(Ditto for his
top lieutenants like Ayman Al-Zwahari and

Abu Musab Al-Zarquari.)

Yes, them too!

But you don't hold any animosity towards Saddam
for providing refuge to the
latter? Odd...

Brooks

Vaughn

I have no use whatsoever for Saddam and his Baathist mis-rule of Iraq,
not to mention their harboring folks like Abu Nidal and Abul Abbas, and not
to mention Zarquari. Saddam and his ******* sons were very good at ID'ing
potential threats to their misrule and taking them out. With extreme prejiduce.
The only difference between the sons was that Uday killed people for fun,
while Qusay killed for business, although Qusay's habit of feeding political
prisoners into a wood chipper could be called a pastime of his. As for Saddam
and AQ: although OBL had no love for Saddam's reign, there is a saying in
the Middle East: "My enemy's enemy is my friend." Saddam and AQ? Just turning
a blind eye to them passing thru is reason enough to put him on the target
list, as far as I'm concerned. And since there was nearly zero chance of
a coup or assassination attempt that would work from inside Iraq, the only
way to get rid of Saddam and his whole bloody regime was for an outside force
to come in and do it. That's been done.