Falcon 4 Questions

Old January 28th 04, 02:27 PM
Booster

Default Falcon 4 Questions

Hi All,

Just won a mates copy of F4 off him as he hasn't used it in a long while,
disc only though as his son trashed the D-ring binder/manual.
This hasn't been too much of a problem as I have figured most of the basic
things out (although would be gratefull to be able to source maybe a
softcopy or something to learn finer points of game), anyway I am having
trouble comunicating with tower/awacs/wingy etc. I call up the panal for say
the tower but when I press say 1 for making my inbound call nothing happens,
no call out and no reply.
I have to put on autopilot getting close to base so radio calls are made but
this doesn't help if I need to tank or call awacs........anyone any clues?

Also I understand their are patches to load, SP1?, any clues to the best
place for these would be appreciated.

Cheers
Booster

Old January 28th 04, 07:49 PM
Wild Weasel

"Booster" schreef in bericht
[...]

The best site concerning falcon 4 is :

http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/f...splay.php?f=11

Here you can ask all your questions concerning F4.
If you install the service paks, you get a complete other manual (pdf).

Better read the thread " SP3, FreeFalcon, BMS-The Total Install"

Have fun!

Old January 29th 04, 11:14 AM
Booster

Thanks Mike I'll give it a try.

Cheers
Booster

"Michael Nouak" wrote in message
Hi Booster,

for starters, you might want to ask your q in
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim. If I'm not mistaken, there are a lot

more
guys over there with experience in the military sims.

HTH,

Mike