Peace. Eternal Everlasting Unending Peace.

Old August 17th 04, 03:21 PM
ArtKramr

Default Peace. Eternal Everlasting Unending Peace.

PEACE !
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer/Onegoesdown.htm

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old August 19th 04, 08:24 PM
Brian Colwell

"ArtKramr" wrote in message

PEACE !

http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer/Onegoesdown.htm

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Art,
Ever since I first saw that photograph, somewhile back on you website, it
has left a real impact on me, I have witnessed a/c brought down in combat
but that photograph is so stark.....but mankind never seems to learn !

Regards,
BMC

Old August 19th 04, 10:46 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Peace. Eternal Everlasting Unending Peace.
From: "Brian Colwell"
Date: 8/19/2004 12:24 PM Pacific Standard Time

"ArtKramr" wrote in message

PEACE !

http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer/Onegoesdown.htm

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Art,
Ever since I first saw that photograph, somewhile back on you website, it
has left a real impact on me, I have witnessed a/c brought down in combat
but that photograph is so stark.....but mankind never seems to learn !

Regards,
BMC

That was on the Erkelens raid on the 23rd Feb. 1945. Charlie Chapman flew left
seat with Jim Sheehan in the right seat, Jim Harl was in the nose and Fred
Storey in the top turret and Bill Williamson in the tail. Jim Herndon was in
the waist. Lest we forget. Lest we forget.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer