Our first one leaves the nest!

Old September 30th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Our first one leaves the nest!

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/new_pil...te_pinault.htm

We've taken lots of folks flying since we opened the hotel in 2002, and
we've helped to influence several of them to take flight lessons. Some
have even reached solo...

But Antoinette Pinault is our first true, full-blown, certificated
pilot! She passed her checkride yesterday, in less than ideal
conditions, 3 years (or so) after that first airplane ride with us.
The fact that she's a woman is even MORE gratifying, given how few
active women pilots there are in the world.

I'd post her email, so that y'all could congratulate her, but I'm
afraid the Spambots would have a field day with her addy. So, if you
want to do some congratulating, do it here, and I'll forward them on to
her!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old September 30th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_1_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Well congratulations "Tony". ( now that you're one of us, you'll need a
"call sign" :-)
Best of luck with your flying.
Dudley Henriques

Old September 30th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Jay Honeck" wrote:
But Antoinette Pinault is our first true, full-blown, certificated
pilot! She passed her checkride yesterday, in less than ideal
conditions, 3 years (or so) after that first airplane ride with us.
The fact that she's a woman is even MORE gratifying, given how few
active women pilots there are in the world.

I'd post her email, so that y'all could congratulate her, but I'm
afraid the Spambots would have a field day with her addy. So, if you
want to do some congratulating, do it here, and I'll forward them on to
her!

From another active woman pilot, major kudos, Antoinette! If you're ever
cross-countrying in or around AZ, give a shout.
;-)
Old September 30th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article .com,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

So, if you
want to do some congratulating, do it here, and I'll forward them on to
her!

congrats!!!!

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old September 30th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Garret

In article .com,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

[...]

Congratulations!

Jay, FYI, some of your photo links seem to be broken.

rg
Old September 30th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Jay, FYI, some of your photo links seem to be broken.

Fixed. Thanks!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old October 1st 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

("Jay Honeck" wrote)
So, if you want to do some congratulating, do it here, and I'll forward
them on to her!

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/new_pil...te_pinault.htm

Congratulations Antoinette!

Montblack

Old October 2nd 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Michelle P

Jay Honeck wrote:
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/new_pil...te_pinault.htm

Jay,
I thought you were going to say that one of your children asked for the
key to the airplane and you handed them over. ;-)

Michelle P
Old October 2nd 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

("Michelle P" wrote)
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/new_pil...te_pinault.htm

I thought you were going to say that one of your children asked for the
key to the airplane and you handed them over. ;-)

Jay's oldest is currently discovering how fast the Subaru will fly. g

Montblack

Old October 3rd 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Margy Natalie

Jay Honeck wrote:
[...]

Congratulations to Antoinette and thanks to Jay for knowingly and
wantonly spreading the aviation virus.

Margy