Calculations for Flying

Old October 15th 07, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
javawizard

Default Calculations for Flying

What kinds of calculations would you like me to add to www.fast-math.org
for pilots?
Thanks,
- Jeff

Old October 15th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

javawizard wrote:

What kinds of calculations would you like me to add to www.fast-math.org
for pilots?
Thanks,
- Jeff

I have a little application sitting on my computer that does all this.
Called Convert 4-10. Not sure where I got it. I do not need internet for
it to work/.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP
Old October 15th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

javawizard wrote:
What kinds of calculations would you like me to add to www.fast-math.org
for pilots?
Thanks,
- Jeff

A formula that provides a calculation that husbands can use to
demonstrate to wives that flying on Sunday is more beneficial than doing
yard work would come in handy.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 15th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gatt

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
javawizard wrote:
What kinds of calculations would you like me to add to www.fast-math.org
for pilots?
Thanks,
- Jeff

A formula that provides a calculation that husbands can use to demonstrate
to wives that flying on Sunday is more beneficial than doing yard work
would come in handy.

As an experienced pilot you might suggest that a well-known lawn might be
mistaken for a grass strip. Then, pretend to think about it and say "I
better keep the lawn mowed in case somebody needs to make an emergency
landing. Especially me." Then she'll say "No way. I don't want anybody
landing in the yard!"

-c

Old October 15th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

javawizard wrote:
What kinds of calculations would you like me to add to www.fast-math.org
for pilots?
Thanks,
- Jeff

A formula that provides a calculation that husbands can use to demonstrate
to wives that flying on Sunday is more beneficial than doing yard work
would come in handy.

As an experienced pilot you might suggest that a well-known lawn might be
mistaken for a grass strip. Then, pretend to think about it and say "I
better keep the lawn mowed in case somebody needs to make an emergency
landing. Especially me." Then she'll say "No way. I don't want anybody
landing in the yard!"

-c

You know....that might actually WORK!!!
:-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 17th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

Dude man, what part of "If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears
it, the husband is still wrong" are you having trouble with?

Old October 17th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Tina wrote:
Dude man, what part of "If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears
it, the husband is still wrong" are you having trouble with?

There is no trouble on earth a husband can get into that the right
Vermont Teddy Bear can't fix!!
:-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 17th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Riley

Tina wrote:
Dude man, what part of "If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears
it, the husband is still wrong" are you having trouble with?

There is no trouble on earth a husband can get into that the right Vermont
Teddy Bear can't fix!!
:-))

--
Dudley Henriques

Hey Dudley,

So YOU know that one also!!!! Thought I was the only one. Damn mail charges
keep me broke!!! But it is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah.
Boyd's Bears also work wonders!!!!!!! (NOT a plug!!) :-))))))))))

Paul

Old October 17th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Tina wrote:
Dude man, what part of "If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears
it, the husband is still wrong" are you having trouble with?

There is no trouble on earth a husband can get into that the right Vermont
Teddy Bear can't fix!!
:-))

--
Dudley Henriques

Hey Dudley,

So YOU know that one also!!!! Thought I was the only one. Damn mail charges
keep me broke!!! But it is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah.
Boyd's Bears also work wonders!!!!!!! (NOT a plug!!) :-))))))))))

Paul

They ARE cute!! :-)) The girls can't resist a cute bear. It's called
the "girl cute bear gene". They're born with it.

Dudley Henriques
Old October 18th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bush

A savings calculator which goes beyound 20% annually (yes we do).