Student Pilot Gets Five Months In Prison

Old March 12th 05, 04:35 PM
Mark Hickey

" jls" wrote:

The intelligence services fed Bush all he needed in the English language:
two times in August before the "big bombs" on 9-11 he received warnings of
specific credible threats.

You haven't posted squat in terms of evidence of any "specific
credible threats"... but don't let that disturb your attempt to
rewrite history.

Of course, you can continue to ignore the dozens of FBI investigations
that were underway due to the NON-specific threats that WERE contained
in the inelligence briefs.

And you can restore some of your credibility by simply posting a
credible citation of a "specific credible threat" that you seem to
think existed.

That won't happen, of course, but it's important to give you the
opportunity.

Mark "ball's in your court" Hickey
Old March 12th 05, 06:51 PM
Ernest Christley

Mark Hickey wrote:

And you can restore some of your credibility by simply posting a
credible citation of a "specific credible threat" that you seem to
think existed.

Nope. That won't help. Even if there was a direct and credible threat,
what was Bush supposed to do? Shut down the entire American commercial
air fleet? Oh, yeah. That would go over like a lead balloon.

JLS must not only point out a knowledge of a specific threat, but he
must give some indication of what reasonable measures could have been
taken to alleviate that threat. I know people are going to die horrible
deaths today. Some may even crash their airplanes. Unfortunately, I
dont' know who or where they are. There's just a threat. Now what can
I do about it?
Old March 12th 05, 08:03 PM
jls

"Mark Hickey" wrote in message
" jls" wrote:

The intelligence services fed Bush all he needed in the English language:
two times in August before the "big bombs" on 9-11 he received warnings

of
specific credible threats.

You haven't posted squat in terms of evidence of any "specific
credible threats"... but don't let that disturb your attempt to
rewrite history.

Oh, dear. Don't you just talk like a kept woman defending her
benefactor --- while he's a global laughingstock for his indifference to
daily briefings putting him on notice that the little muslim goat would do
something spectacular here in the USA, like butt down the Taj Mahals of
American corporatocracy.

Of course, you can continue to ignore the dozens of FBI investigations
that were underway due to the NON-specific threats that WERE contained
in the inelligence briefs.

The intelligence services and the FBI are culpable too, but your Preznit
still had enough info to act, and glaringly didn't.

These words seem to be apposite:

"From a distance, it looks as if the warning [of 9-11] came but they all
were on vacation."

Of course it might do you well, if you can comprehend better than Bushism
can, to read the entire article:
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB116/

And you can restore some of your credibility by simply posting a
credible citation of a "specific credible threat" that you seem to
think existed.

I already have and you choose to spin on it--- even more pitifully than
Condoleeza did.

That won't happen, of course, yapyapyap

How many terrorist cells right here in the good ol' "safe" USA did Bush get
warning of? And how many more inculpating PDB's is he concealing to CHA?
Pathetic.

And now *AIN'T* it really safe since Americans are being punished with
Constitution-bashing abortions like the Patriot Act and stupid GA flight
restrictions because of conspicuous thugs like Mohammed Atta and Marwan
al-Shehri --- so conspicuous that Bush never even had a clue. Yeah, these
trained Arab terrorists were making spectacles of themselves going around
the country bragging, spending profigately, learning in our flight
simulators and on our airports how to steer airliners but not take off or
land them, recruiting from hundreds of other islamic freaks lingering like
little trojan horses inside our borders, reeking with hostile mohammedanism,
and chatting by cellphones with their holy father, Osama.

Oh, if you read right carefully (better than Bush I suspect) you see that
his press guys like Ari can leave out a preposition here and there and
change the whole meaning in the minds of the American public.

Old March 12th 05, 11:52 PM
Mark Hickey

" jls" wrote:

.... nothing of substance.

I didn't think you could come up with anything showing there was a
credible and actionable threat. Thanks for playing anyway.

Mark "everyone else on the left let this dead horse lay in November"
Hickey
Old March 13th 05, 01:29 PM
jls

" jls" wrote:

... nothing of substance.

I didn't think you could come up with anything showing there was a
credible and actionable threat. Thanks for playing anyway.

Mark "everyone else on the left let this dead horse lay in November"
Hickey

You don't even reply to the posts--- you simply stamp your amateurish spin
on them. So go back to aggravating the trade imbalance with China.
That's your motivation and makes you so cozy with the neo-fascists and
neo-conservaloons anyway.

You probably can't even weld titanium yourself or ride a bike, just farm
that out to "aerospace welders" in China, heheheh.

BTW, what aircraft are you building? Nothing I bet.

Old March 13th 05, 02:34 PM
Mark Hickey

" jls" wrote:

Of course it might do you well, if you can comprehend better than Bushism
can, to read the entire article:
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB116/

And like I keep saying, there's no credible threat, certainly nothing
indicating that terrorists are about to fly planes into skyscrapers.

What is it about that you don't understand?

Mark "there are none so blind as those who will not see" Hickey