PEZ alert

Old January 5th 04, 07:54 PM
John Shelton

Default PEZ alert

Start your New Year with a New Pez.

www.soaravenal.com

click on What's New button.

Pez is almost ready to start work on his diamonds and tell his many landout
stories, which are really your landout stories and my landout stories.

Old January 5th 04, 10:49 PM
Andy Durbin

"John Shelton" wrote in message hlink.net...
Start your New Year with a New Pez.

www.soaravenal.com

click on What's New button.

Pez is almost ready to start work on his diamonds and tell his many landout
stories, which are really your landout stories and my landout stories.

Looking forward to your next one. "NDH" always struck me as a strange claim.

Andy (GY)

Old January 21st 04, 04:41 AM
Ted Wagner

Bill, as a new pilot, I read the Pez series and fell off my chair LMAO. Give
John some slack, he made me smile.

Pez Despensor??? Call me naive. That's great stuff

- naive in tempe

Old January 21st 04, 07:08 AM
Gary Boggs

I love the Pez series, I posted a link to our club site and get a great
response from most. Keep up the good work, please!

--
Gary Boggs
3650 Airport Dr.

Old January 21st 04, 09:02 AM
Jack

On 04/01/20 22:59, in article
.net, "John Shelton"
wrote:

Less and less it seems....like soaring itself, huh?

I enjoy it John. Keep it up.

Jack

Sent using the Entourage X Test Drive.

Old January 21st 04, 02:51 PM
George William Peter Reinhart

Well, _I_like it.
I think its great fun.
Thanks, John.

Cheers!, Pete

John Shelton wrote in article
k.net...

Bargin tcas alert Dave Products 29 January 6th 05 07:53 AM
Terrorist Alert!!!! :-) Larry Dighera Piloting 7 March 29th 04 04:15 AM
MS Flight Sim enquiry raises terror alert Mark Thompson Simulators 0 January 11th 04 01:29 AM
FBI Issues Alert Against Almanac Carriers noname Military Aviation 1 December 30th 03 01:13 AM