News and Information

Old September 18th 03, 12:04 AM
a Veteran

Default News and Information

I am a disabled American Veteran and have published a newspaper called
Veteran News. It's news and information for veterans and military
personal. We also have a website (www.veteran-news.com) that contains
much of what the paper has plus more.

The idea behind my paper came one day when I went to apply for
disability and the VA not only had nothing on it but didn't even show
me as being in the military! I thought if this happens to me, then it
happens to others. I wanted to put information and knowledge back into
the hands of the veteran.

Please check it out.

thank you for your time

Merrill