Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 2

Old June 30th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell's Butt

Default PING: Maxwell's Mom

On Jun 30, 1:41 pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in .com...

You lie about what I said to Dudley (lets see ya find it)

You lie about forging

You like about recruiting sock puppets

You constantly cross post and troll for others of your ilk

You are a worthless piece of ****, and this news group will never be worth a
damn until you find something else to do with your worthless, lifeless, and
extremely childish existence.

Hey, could you wipe me again, please? You didn't quite get all the
**** last time. What you ought to do is lightly moisten the TP with a
few drops of warm water -- that will remove a lot more **** than dry
paper will. Thanks, man.

P.S. Lay off the peanuts for a while, or at least chew them up a
little better.
Old July 2nd 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Maxwell[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:20:50 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip droned:
"Maxwell" wrote
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote...

PKB fjukkktard. Nobody's forgotten about you mocking dudley just a
couple of weeks ago, ****breath.

I didn't mock dudley and you know, you lying piece of ****.

Yes, you did.

He's right, Max, you did.

If you always had to tell the truth, youd actually have little to say.

Snort!

So stop me, bull**** boi. You say I;'m forging? It's clearly against my
provider's AUP. So netkkkop me an I'm gone.

unless you were lying about it, of course.

NetKKK0p this, Maxine!
Old July 2nd 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Forged post above

You're lying too.

Let's see ya find it smart ass.

Old July 2nd 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:_hOak.11213$Fj5.9308
@newsfe23.lga:

You're lying too.

Let's see ya find it smart ass.

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.piloting
From: "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:30:13 -0500
Subject: On Anonymity, Moderated Fora, and Usenet
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

I'm really at a total loss as to how to answer this question from you.

If
I thought you actually cared about our loss and wanted to know I would
gladly discuss my son with you. I'm sorry but the trust just isn't

there
between us for me to take the chance.

--
Dudley Henriques

How old was he Dudley, and when did he pass? Hardly a discussion.

I wonder why you wouldn't want anyone to know?

Scum

Bertie
Old July 2nd 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Your out of sequence cut and paste just proves you are a liar just like
Anthony.

Old July 2nd 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:S8Pak.11220$Fj5.7286
@newsfe23.lga:

Your out of sequence cut and paste just proves you are a liar just like
Anthony.

Out of sequence?

it was a single poast and it was your's fukktard. the quotes in it provide
plenty of witness to your ****heeledness

You asked for the post and I provided it.

If anyone really cares enough about you to look up the entire thread it's
considerably more damning

Your queries were obviously disingenuous.

BTW, your mother sews socks that smell.

Bertie
Old July 2nd 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:S8Pak.11220$Fj5.7286
@newsfe23.lga:

Your out of sequence cut and paste just proves you are a liar just like
Anthony.

Out of sequence?

it was a single poast and it was your's fukktard. the quotes in it provide
plenty of witness to your ****heeledness

You asked for the post and I provided it.

If anyone really cares enough about you to look up the entire thread it's
considerably more damning

Your queries were obviously disingenuous.

BTW, your mother sews socks that smell.

Bertie

No you lying piece of ****, they will find it's not damning at all, or a
mockery as you have lied in the past.

I simply asked him how old his son was, and how long ago he past, and you
have been trying unsuccessfully to make a federal case out of it ever since.

You lie, so to you all things seem possible, buttlip.

Old July 2nd 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:S8Pak.11220$Fj5.7286
@newsfe23.lga:

Your out of sequence cut and paste just proves you are a liar just
like Anthony.

Out of sequence?

it was a single poast and it was your's fukktard. the quotes in it
provide plenty of witness to your ****heeledness

You asked for the post and I provided it.

If anyone really cares enough about you to look up the entire thread
it's considerably more damning

Your queries were obviously disingenuous.

BTW, your mother sews socks that smell.

Bertie

No you lying piece of ****, they will find it's not damning at all, or
a mockery as you have lied in the past.

OK, let them read the whole thread and decide for themselves.

Seeing as how you are a complete and utter piece of **** in every other
way, I can't see anyone seeing any different...

I simply asked him how old his son was, and how long ago he past, and
you have been trying unsuccessfully to make a federal case out of it
ever since.

Nope. It was you who tried to milk it, fjukkktard.

You lie, so to you all things seem possible, buttlip.

Bwawhahwh!

yeh, right luser boi.

whee's that lie again?

with mxsmanic.

You haven;'t got a hope in hell o getting anywhere with this.

Zero

Nil

Zip

Nada

Zilch

Sweet **** all

Give up

Bertie

Old July 2nd 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

And still a lying, cross posting, forging loser, that now likes to make
sport of someone's deceased relatives.

What next? Beastiality? Pedophilia? I'm sure you can find something.