T38 National Naval Air Museum, Pensacola 1/4

Old December 20th 08, 02:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
ac249

Default T38 National Naval Air Museum, Pensacola 1/4

These photos were taken at NNAM Pensacola at the end of Sep 2008. It was the
day after a children's event where, I believe for charity, children were
allowed to dip their hands in different paints and place their mark on the
Museum's ex-NASA T38. I did the flightline tour the next day and the
aircraft was on show and all cleaned up again.
More NNAM photos in coming days.
Mike

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	T38A 591604 NNAM Pensacola after kids charity day Sep 2008 01.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	31321
Old December 20th 08, 02:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
ac249

It should be the USN Test Pilot's School of course and not NASA.
"ac249" wrote in message
. uk...
These photos were taken at NNAM Pensacola at the end of Sep 2008. It was
the
day after a children's event where, I believe for charity, children were
allowed to dip their hands in different paints and place their mark on the
Museum's ex-NASA T38. I did the flightline tour the next day and the
aircraft was on show and all cleaned up again.
More NNAM photos in coming days.
Mike

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	T38A 591604 NNAM Pensacola after kids charity day Sep 2008 02.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	232.2 KB
ID:	31322
Old December 20th 08, 02:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
ac249

It should be the USN Test Pilot's School of course and not NASA.
"ac249" wrote in message
. uk...
These photos were taken at NNAM Pensacola at the end of Sep 2008. It was
the
day after a children's event where, I believe for charity, children were
allowed to dip their hands in different paints and place their mark on the
Museum's ex-NASA T38. I did the flightline tour the next day and the
aircraft was on show and all cleaned up again.
More NNAM photos in coming days.
Mike

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	T38A 591604 NNAM Pensacola after kids charity day Sep 2008 03.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	494.1 KB
ID:	31323
Old December 20th 08, 02:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
ac249

It should be the USN Test Pilot's School of course and not NASA.
"ac249" wrote in message
. uk...
These photos were taken at NNAM Pensacola at the end of Sep 2008. It was
the
day after a children's event where, I believe for charity, children were
allowed to dip their hands in different paints and place their mark on the
Museum's ex-NASA T38. I did the flightline tour the next day and the
aircraft was on show and all cleaned up again.
More NNAM photos in coming days.
Mike

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	T38A 591604 NNAM Pensacola after kids charity day Sep 2008 04.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	31325