O200 titan cylinders

Old November 3rd 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe Vessaire[_3_]

Default O200 titan cylinders

Hello,

I just receive today my new cylinder assy set.

I see a plus on the intake port (perhaps 1/8NPT). Original continental
cylinders don't have this hole and plug.

what may be the fonction of this hole?

Thanks
--
Minicab F-PRAZ
Volem rien foutre al païs!

Old November 4th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Or perhaps fuel injection?
--
Jim in NC

news:BNOdnaZg5an_z5LUnZ2dnUVZ_sjinZ2d@cablespeedmi .com...

Old November 4th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Ammeter

that too... although I'm not aware of an O-200 with FI.

John

Or perhaps fuel injection?

Old November 4th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe Vessaire[_3_]

Morgans wrote:

Or perhaps fuel injection?

I guess it is possible to plug injectors but what about a servo small
enough for 110-120HP (O200, 8.5 compression ratio and more than
2750rpm)

By
--
Volem rien foutre al païs!
Philippe Vessaire Ò¿Ó¬
Old November 4th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
john smith

In article ,
John Ammeter wrote:

that too... although I'm not aware of an O-200 with FI.

The Army's L-16 (Aeronca Champ's) had an injected 85 HP (?) Continental.
Not much different from an O-200.
Old November 4th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

John Smith wrote:
In article ,
John Ammeter wrote:

that too... although I'm not aware of an O-200 with FI.

The Army's L-16 (Aeronca Champ's) had an injected 85 HP (?) Continental.
Not much different from an O-200.

A little more information on the injected C-85:

http://www.bowersflybaby.com/tech/fe...#c85_injection

Ron Wanttaja
Old November 4th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
john smith

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
A little more information on the injected C-85:
http://www.bowersflybaby.com/tech/fe...#c85_injection

Thanks for the link, Ron
That's a good site.

O200 cylinder Philippe Vessaire[_3_] Home Built 3 October 19th 08 11:21 AM
O200 engine Philippe Vessaire Home Built 7 August 17th 07 08:53 PM
O200 nose Philippe Home Built 0 July 22nd 05 08:09 PM
0-320 cylinders Drew Dalgleish Home Built 9 December 8th 03 05:25 PM
ECI Titan Cylinders for Lycoming Mark T. Mueller Owning 0 September 22nd 03 02:27 AM