STOP ALL MUSLIM AIR TRAVEL WORLDWIDE

Old August 10th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
PrayforIsrael

Default STOP ALL MUSLIM AIR TRAVEL WORLDWIDE

BAN ALL MUSLIM AIR TRAVEL NOW

NOTICE FOR THE WORLD

THE WORLD AT ONCE MUST BAN ALL MUSLIM PEOPLE FROM THE AGE OF
16 to 65 FROM AIRLINE TRAVEL TO INCLUDE ALL INTERNATIONAL
AIRLINE TRAVEL AND ALL UNITED STATES AND UNITED KINGDOM AND
ISRAEL DOMESTIC TRAVEL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ALL MUSLIM
PEOPLE OF THIS AGE MUST USE BOATS OR TRAINS OR BUSES OR
PRIVATE AUTO UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

I dream of the above edict from the world Governments

We must STOP ALL Muslim Travel by Airline NOW in the world

If we don't here is the scenario that will happen SOON..........

1. Seven wide body aircraft flying from the UK with total
passenger load of 2172 souls including 17 infants and 68
children are in flight from the UK over American airspace
2. Terrorists detonate liquid explosive mixture in
mid flight over US airspace.
3. All aircraft are cruising in mid flight at an average
speed of 545 knots at an average altitude of 36000 feet
4. Flaming wreckage and body parts rain down over 7 American
cities or suburbs. Huge fires are started in multiple
locations on the ground
5. Total death count on the ground 279. Persons injured 4633
6. Horror of multiple horrific air crash scenes are played
out on American television in real time from uncensored and
freelance Internet images and film clips
7. Terror cells in America are activated by the successful
mid flight plane attack
8. 24 hours later 10 large truck bombs detonate across
America at public schools and shopping malls
9. American stock market collapses

President Bush orders nuclear response on Iran and Pakistan
and North Korea and Yemen

Armageddon begins

Jesus Christ returns

Satan and most of the world fanatical Muslims are cast into
the pit of fire for following the false prophet Mohammad and
his father Satan, "Lord of the Flies"

The world will survive minus two thirds of it's unrighteous
population

"The way is wide but the path to the Lord is narrow"

Turn away from Sin and repeat "Forgive me Father for I have
sinned, I humble myself before thee, I serve my teacher and
my master for eternity"

Yesuwah

Amen
Old August 11th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
M[_1_]

PrayforIsrael wrote:

If we don't here is the scenario that will happen SOON..........

There are millions people in the U.S. dream and pray and prepare
themselve for such a scenario to happen. Most of them voted for Bush.
You want to deny them this opportunity?

Old August 11th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Dane Spearing

Do not feed the trolls. Do not feed the trolls. Do not feed the trolls.
Just keeeeeeeep repeating it to yourself...

-- Dane