Allow me to share today's activities

Old November 8th 03, 12:54 AM
Frederick Wilson

Default Allow me to share today's activities

Today was a good day at my airfield. Please visit the link below and see the
Army's Finest training to protect our freedoms.

This was at Camp Atterbury, IN (11II).

Please let me know what you think.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/frederick_a

Thank you,
Fred

Old November 8th 03, 02:50 AM
Jeff LeTempt

Fred,

Four AH-64 up in the air at one time, not bad for a BN level exercise :))
Just kidding. Very nice pictures and thank you for your service to our
great country sir!!

Jeff
(CW4 KW pilot)

Old November 8th 03, 12:51 PM
Frederick Wilson

K W pilot, as I understand they almost can not get off the ground under
their own limited power. ;-)

Oh well, look at me, Hawk and Chinook qualled and flying Huey's

Fred

"Jeff LeTempt" wrote in message
Fred,

Four AH-64 up in the air at one time, not bad for a BN level exercise

:))

Old November 8th 03, 12:56 PM
Frederick Wilson

Oh yea, I forgot to tell you. They came in at night as a flight of 8.
Six -64s and two -60s. It was pretty darn impressive.

Old November 8th 03, 07:44 PM
Big John

Fred

What's wrong with the "whap, whap, whap's"?

Their blade noise in VN was called the sound of freedom.

If anyone had to jump out over South VN there would be 3-4 Huey's
circling the pilot before he hit the ground.

Big John

Old November 8th 03, 08:47 PM
Larry Smith

"Big John" wrote in message
Fred

What's wrong with the "whap, whap, whap's"?

Their blade noise in VN was called the sound of freedom.

Littlejohn, coming from you, THAT is sanctimony and hypocrisy.

Old November 8th 03, 10:31 PM
Del Rawlins

On 08 Nov 2003 11:56 AM, karel adams posted the following:
could anyone enlighten me
as to what this has to do
with homebuilt aircraft?

If you can't draw the connection yourself, I doubt if anybody can
connect the dots for you.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Old November 8th 03, 10:50 PM
Jerry Springer

karel adams wrote:
could anyone enlighten me
as to what this has to do
with homebuilt aircraft?

Absolutely nothing it is just posted here
to **** people YOU off.

Old November 8th 03, 10:51 PM
Frederick Wilson

Something about freedom to do so.

"karel adams" wrote in message
could anyone enlighten me
as to what this has to do
with homebuilt aircraft?

"Frederick Wilson" schreef in bericht

Old November 9th 03, 07:15 PM
Jerry Wass

Weeell, I'd lak to see dem pitchers, but I'se gots Nutscrape 4.8 "N I don
Hahyou,
'n I gess I don gits to see 'em--I tried punchin anything that looked like a
button...