Source of L'Hotellier Fittings?

Old September 1st 15, 01:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Six-Seven Romeo

Default Source of L'Hotellier Fittings?

Anyone know of a source for new l'hotellier fittings?

I received an email from the son of an home builder in the Ukraine asking about a source for these fittings. He found my name from my web site where I described adding wederkind sleeves to l'hotellier fittings on a DG glider.

One possible source would be glider manufacturers. Besides DG's, what other glider manufacturers used l'hotellier fittings?

Thanks, John
Old September 1st 15, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 5:41:57 AM UTC-7, Six-Seven Romeo wrote:
Anyone know of a source for new l'hotellier fittings?

I received an email from the son of an home builder in the Ukraine asking about a source for these fittings. He found my name from my web site where I described adding wederkind sleeves to l'hotellier fittings on a DG glider.

One possible source would be glider manufacturers. Besides DG's, what other glider manufacturers used l'hotellier fittings?

Thanks, John

Schleicher Segelflugzeugbau.
Old September 1st 15, 05:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I emailed Shempp Hirth awoke ago, received this info on pricing:
4x L01-0189 Embout RMZ 9. 41.2.2.2 733,48 EURO
4x L01-0190 Rotule MS 961-150-150-L3 112,80 EURO
2x D-0001 Certificate of conformity 35,00 EURO

Pats are in stock:

The reply came from this email :
ersatzteile-at-schempp-hirth-dot-com

C5

l'Hotellier on EB28 rlovinggood Soaring 5 January 27th 08 11:32 AM
Brass Compression Fittings,Fittings for Pex-Al-Pex Sale on good price valvetom Piloting 0 November 27th 06 05:58 PM
Hints on Securing L'Hotellier with Wedekind Sleeves ContestID67 Soaring 0 December 1st 05 08:29 PM
L'Hotellier [email protected] Soaring 5 September 9th 05 04:21 PM
Hotellier connections Mike Soaring 38 September 28th 04 04:30 PM