Rasimus in the news

Old January 14th 04, 01:20 PM
Mike Beede

In article yY4Nb.56441$I06.297185@attbi_s01, John R Weiss wrote:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote...

It would be nice if people would change the subject line to start
with TARVER: if they're going to respond to him. Then I could
have a rule to filter out those posts.... Just a request....

Mike Beede
Old January 14th 04, 02:05 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Clark" stillnospam@me wrote in message

I think it is hilarious that Tarver accepts, nay, embraces the "tar baby"
referent.

I must have come in late on this one. I actually thought that's what Ed
meant in a post several days ago; thus the referent. Looks like I've
accidentally discovered something that might "stick" anyway :-)
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

Old January 14th 04, 02:23 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Clark" stillnospam@me wrote in message
"Gord Beaman" ) wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:

"Tom Swift" wrote in message

Who is "our own Ed Rasimus?"

Keeper of the Upper Flame; Grand Knight Templer of the Order of RAM;
Supreme Guardian of the Septre of Thud; Member of the Aged Order of
those who understand Ps isn't a postscript, Fighter Pilot Supreme:
custodian of the Tar Baby ; and author of note!
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

...gollee mastar dillon...
--

My question is why does Dudley appoint (anoint?) Ed as "custodian of the

Tar
Baby" Does Dudley hate Ed that much or is this some form of professional
jelously resulting from Ed's position as "Supreme Guardian of the Septre
Thud." The world wonders...

Dudley doesn't hate Ed at all, so the "world" can rest in peace :-)
Ed used the reference recently in a humorous way that might have been
misunderstood . I thought he was referring to another meaning for the term.
:-)

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnztthe

Old January 14th 04, 03:34 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
nk.net...

Thanks for encouraging the trolls, Dudley.

You've got some work to do with your squid buddy, Ed.

Old January 14th 04, 06:33 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Mike Beede" wrote in message

I have seen your content free posts before, Mike and I have been wondering
if you are the mechanic that tried to build an airplane, but only would up
killing people and ripping people off. Would you be that guy, or a
relative?

Old January 15th 04, 02:28 AM
John Burson

You should learn the difference between affect and effect or use some
simpler terminology befitting your education and background.
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"John R Weiss" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote...

Ed wants to upgrade the signal level at ram and the idiot Dudley

thinks
it
is not my doing. Look at rai and compare it to ram, you blo monkeys

are
stinking up the place, Clark.

Yeah... rec.aviation.ifr is chock full of great stuff, punctuated with

the
familiar Tarver spew like:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

What do you think, Bill, do you want to suck my dick?

Yep, trolls aren't welcome at rai.

You of course Weiss, comming to usenet to be an unsufferable prick, as
recomended on the ALPA website, are welcome to think you have any affect

on
me. I know you have a lot of stress, managing the systems we systems
engineers made for you. Or, you could just grow up.

Old January 15th 04, 02:52 AM
B2431

From: "Tarver Engineering"

Or, you could just grow up.

Take your own advise. Name calling is childish.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old January 15th 04, 02:59 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Clark" stillnospam@me wrote in message
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in

@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

"Clark" stillnospam@me wrote in message

I think it is hilarious that Tarver accepts, nay, embraces the "tar

baby"
referent.

I must have come in late on this one. I actually thought that's what Ed
meant in a post several days ago; thus the referent. Looks like I've
accidentally discovered something that might "stick" anyway :-)

Oh, I agree with your interp of Ed's comment. Its just that Ed did it in

such
a way that the reasonable thing for Tarver to do would be just ignore it

and
all subsequent references. One thing about Tarver and his usenet postings,

he
is consistent in failing to demonstrate reasonable behavior...

There's an unfortunate situation in progress that precludes my commenting on
this issue, but I can assure everyone on RAM that Ed and I are friends;
always have been friends; and will remain friends for the foreseeable
future. :-)
All the best,

Old January 15th 04, 03:35 PM
Ed Rasimus

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:59:45 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

There's an unfortunate situation in progress that precludes my commenting on
this issue, but I can assure everyone on RAM that Ed and I are friends;
always have been friends; and will remain friends for the foreseeable
future. :-)
All the best,
Dudley Henriques

Confirm!

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"
Smithsonian Institution Press
ISBN #1-58834-103-8
Old January 15th 04, 03:51 PM
Tarver Engineering

"John Burson" wrote in message
nk.net...
You should learn the difference between affect and effect or use some
simpler terminology befitting your education and background.

It really drives the trolls here crazy.