Introduction to a newbie

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 31st 04, 12:49 AM
Shane O

Default Introduction to a newbie

Good evening everyone. I have spent the last several hours reading and
catching up on the posts in this group. Yeahh that means I am a newbie to
the group. Also I am a newbie to Aerobatic flying.

Currently I am a low time 120 hour straight and level private pilot. I
started my IFR rating but ran out of money and am on the path of
reorganizing my finances to continue flying. I have acquired the bug from
other aerobatic flyers and have decided to take the journey through this
airway and see where it leads. My goal is to start training in the coming
spring/summer at a flying school nearby where I learned my (Y A W N)
straight and level. They specialize in acrobatics and most of the
instructors are ex-military with more flight hours than I think I have been
alive. So I know they are a good choice.

Everyone in this group appears to be pretty friendly and I hope that I can
turn to you from time to time with some of my questions and hopefully share
some of my experiences.

Shane O
Clear skies, and Adrenaline Flying to all!!