NW_Pilot - What's up with the G1000?

Old October 18th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Theune

Default NW_Pilot - What's up with the G1000?

Have you heard from Cessna and or Garmin any more on the problem you had
with the G1000 on your ferry flight?
Old October 18th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

"John Theune" wrote in message
Have you heard from Cessna and or Garmin any more on the problem you had
with the G1000 on your ferry flight?

Some one from garmin called me wanting information about the client I
declined to give them any info on the phone.

Old October 18th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

"NW_Pilot" wrote in message

"John Theune" wrote in message
Have you heard from Cessna and or Garmin any more on the problem you had
with the G1000 on your ferry flight?

Some one from garmin called me wanting information about the client I
declined to give them any info on the phone.

Should have said someone claiming to be from Garmin! I just called the
number back and some lady answered private residence.

Old October 19th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Hmmmmm. Thats suspicious for sure. Tell ya what. Post the telephone
number here and all of us reading this should call her hinting we are
from Garmin.. That should **** her off. G

Ben

Old October 19th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

"NW_Pilot" wrote in message
. ..

"NW_Pilot" wrote in message

"John Theune" wrote in message
Have you heard from Cessna and or Garmin any more on the problem you had
with the G1000 on your ferry flight?

Some one from garmin called me wanting information about the client I
declined to give them any info on the phone.

Should have said someone claiming to be from Garmin! I just called the
number back and some lady answered private residence.

Do a reverse address lookup, probably the President of Garmin's QC
department!

DW

G1000 vs Steam guages initial thoughts... [email protected] Instrument Flight Rules 48 September 12th 06 12:33 AM
IPC G1000 [email protected] Instrument Flight Rules 38 September 3rd 06 12:22 AM
G1000 question Robert M. Gary Piloting 0 May 1st 06 10:36 PM
G1000 trainer simulator problems akiley Simulators 2 March 25th 06 07:54 PM
G1000 Check out Michelle Piloting 105 January 7th 06 04:33 AM