TA Trailer for sale at Moriarty

Old June 22nd 13, 09:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default TA Trailer for sale at Moriarty

All,

Thanks for all those who helped me out with current Cobra trailer pricing. I now have that and some input from Fidel Ramirez of Applebay Aviation in Moriarty on his view of a fair price given its condition. Its a 2002 Alumuminum-top 15m trailer.

So, I'm going to price it at $12,500 firm. First party that comes up with the money gets the trailer.

I don't have any photos, but the trailer is there at Moriarty, and I'm sure Fidel at Applebay will be willing to give you a fair assessment of its condition.

Interested parties can contact me at 'paynterf' on Gmail or by phone at 614 594 2078 10am-10pm EDST

Regards,

Frank

2013 Cobra trailer price list needed for TA trailer sale [email protected] Soaring 0 June 22nd 13 02:42 PM
Trailer For Sale Tom Watson Soaring 1 February 19th 12 09:30 PM
Trailer(s) for Sale MP Soaring 0 June 25th 09 04:27 PM
Trailer For sale Nolaminar Soaring 0 February 29th 04 11:30 PM
Trailer For Sale SW US Cliff Hilty Soaring 0 October 29th 03 08:38 PM