New Sport Plane Website up and running

Old November 1st 03, 08:58 AM
Pipistrel USA

Default New Sport Plane Website up and running

Hello newsgroupers

Just a quick email to advise we have just published a new website for
the Pipistrel Aircraft range which include the Sinus and Virus sport planes.

The site is tailored towards our US customers and the Sport Pilot
category with lots of relevant information for the US market.

There will be many updates over the coming weeks including a new picture
gallery so please check back on a regular basis.

http://www.pipistrel-usa.com

Thank you Pipistrel USA

Old November 1st 03, 11:16 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Hello newsgroupers

Just a quick email to advise we have just published a new website for
the Pipistrel Aircraft range which include the Sinus and Virus sport planes.

Thank you Pipistrel USA

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No more sinus, virus and pipistrel jokes, right? bfg

DICTIONARY.COM

grouper or grou·pers

Any of various often large food and game fishes of the genera
Epinephelus, Mycteroperca, and related genera, which inhabit
warm seas.

Barnyard BOb - Internet grouper?
Old November 3rd 03, 04:38 PM
Gig Giacona

Hello, I'd like to apply for the position as USA marketing director for your
company.

My past accomplishments including naming the soon to be released sport
aircrafts "Penis" and "Gonorrhea." I feel I will fit right in with your team
as long as you have a good medical plan in place.

. ..

Old November 5th 03, 04:23 PM
MJC

The only thing I might add is that you rethink your marketing intended for
the US and come up with different names for the aircraft other than Sinus
and Virus.
I don't think you're going to sell many here otherwise. You might as well
name them "Fart" and "Booger".... those names will sell just as many.

MJC