A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

SSA Regional Webinar - Mar 26, '21 - Collision Avoidance Technology

Old March 23rd 21, 05:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cindy Brickner
external usenet poster

Default SSA Regional Webinar - Mar 26, '21 - Collision Avoidance Technology

Black Forest Soaring Society - Ground School Series

Collision Avoidance Technology March 26

Transponders and FLARM, types of units, usage. What they can and cannot do. Session 5 in the 2021 series intended for the early cross-country pilot. Presenter: Dave Rolley

This series qualifies for FAA Wings Program credit if registering with the same email for the webinar as is used for the WINGS program.

The series is alternate Friday evenings at 7 pm Mountain standard time. Class session is typically ~ 1.5 hours.
March 26, April 9, 23, May 7 & 21.
Register he
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...source=rec.a.s.

SSA Webinars are free. Please share the link as widely as you wish.
If your SSA Chapter or Business Member would like to host a webinar, please contact me, or Alexa Owens at SSA.
Webinars are permanently archived at www.ssa.org/webinars in about a week after the session(sometimes longer....). Playback is free, but doesn't earn WINGS credit.

Cindy B
SSA Webinar Committee

Old March 27th 21, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CHRIS ANDREWS
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 1:23:20 AM UTC-4, Cindy Brickner wrote:

Transponders and FLARM, types of units, usage. What they can and cannot do. Session 5 in the 2021 series intended for the early cross-country pilot. Presenter: Dave Rolley

This series qualifies for FAA Wings Program credit if registering with the same email for the webinar as is used for the WINGS program.

The series is alternate Friday evenings at 7 pm Mountain standard time. Class session is typically ~ 1.5 hours.
Register he

If your SSA Chapter or Business Member would like to host a webinar, please contact me, or Alexa Owens at SSA.
Webinars are permanently archived at www.ssa.org/webinars in about a week after the session(sometimes longer....). Playback is free, but doesn't earn WINGS credit.

Cindy B
SSA Webinar Committee

Hello Cindy,

Today I registered for the Collision Avoidance webinar, but never received the email confirmation with webinar link....I contacted Dave Rolley but not in time. I just assumed the registration would send me the link to attend but apparently nothing was sent - can you share the link and / or the recording for this webinar?
Thanks.

Chris Andrews
Old March 27th 21, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soaringjac
external usenet poster

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 6:13:48 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 1:23:20 AM UTC-4, Cindy Brickner wrote:

Register he

Cindy B
SSA Webinar Committee

Hello Cindy,

Today I registered for the Collision Avoidance webinar, but never received the email confirmation with webinar link....I contacted Dave Rolley but not in time. I just assumed the registration would send me the link to attend but apparently nothing was sent - can you share the link and / or the recording for this webinar?
Thanks.

Chris Andrews

Chris,
If you go back and click on the registration link and basically register again it will bring you to the recording. It might take another hour or two for the recording to show up after registering again, but it will show up soon, and much much sooner than waiting for it to be on the SSA website. So just keep trying to register for the event