ATC failure in Memphis

Old September 30th 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Password

Default ATC failure in Memphis now has morphed into FAA racism discussion

Judah wrote:
Password wrote in news:4oULi.628$pQ4.214
@newsfe12.lga:

Check this out

http://www.adversity.net/fed_stats/fednews_FAA.htm

I would have believed you more if you had written the article in Wikipedia
instead of posting it on your own website.

Either way, though, not much of a source.

It's not my web site!! This link has been around for a long
time. I have nothing to do with it whatsoever. The fact is
reverse racism is alive and well in our Government. The link
just shows one of many cases.
Old September 30th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

Default ATC failure in Memphis

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:Xns99BBE8BCFC4F4****upropeeh@
207.14.116.130:

You seem to have some not-so-witty response for everything I write, now that
you have defined me as a target.

Even if I write absolutely nothing.

Must be an ego trip of some sort.

I'll tell you - from your moniker I figured you were some crotchety old
retired pilot who grew up in Philly. But now I'm starting to think you
graduated high school in the last couple of years with Manic.

Anyway, let's keep playing for a little while longer. I'm not quite bored of
you yet.

Here's the spool of yarn again. Give it all you've got.
Old September 30th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Judah wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
news:Xns99BBE8BCFC4F4****upropeeh@ 207.14.116.130:

You seem to have some not-so-witty response for everything I write,
now that you have defined me as a target.

Yes, it's what Ido.

Even if I write absolutely nothing.

Must be an ego trip of some sort.

I'll tell you - from your moniker I figured you were some crotchety
old retired pilot who grew up in Philly. But now I'm starting to think
you graduated high school in the last couple of years with Manic.

Think what you like.

Anyway, let's keep playing for a little while longer. I'm not quite
bored of you yet.

Here's the spool of yarn again. Give it all you've got.

Sure;

Bdertie

Old September 30th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Password wrote in
:

Judah wrote:
Password wrote in news:4oULi.628$pQ4.214
@newsfe12.lga:

Check this out

http://www.adversity.net/fed_stats/fednews_FAA.htm

I would have believed you more if you had written the article in
Wikipedia instead of posting it on your own website.

Either way, though, not much of a source.

It's not my web site!! This link has been around for a long
time. I have nothing to do with it whatsoever. The fact is
reverse racism is alive and well in our Government. The link
just shows one of many cases.

Yes, you're a martyr to the cause.

bertie
Old October 11th 07, 03:35 PM posted to free.usenet,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

John Doe wrote in
:

A nym shifting cross-posting follow-up changing regular troll

You betcha!

Bertie

See also:
Bertie the Bunyip bertie_the_bunyip hotmail.com
Bertie the Bunyip
Jane Doe AA aa.a.a.a.a.
Mxsmanic [impersonation]

newsc
on02.news.prodigy.net!prodigy.net!wns11feed!worldn et.att.net!

207.14.113
.39!news.alt.net From: Bertie the Bunyip Sn rt.1
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.piloting
Subject: ATC failure in Memphis
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:23:27 +0000 (UTC)

FredGarvinMaleProstitute maleprostitute hotmail.com wrote in
news:uk6Li.234$Ga7.210 newsfe06.lga:

Mxsmanic wrote:
JA_MORAN writes:

what about backup systems
a Microwave point to point could work, how about different feeds
from different circuits? or a SAtellite dish...

Back-up systems can only work if they exist.

I explained the backup issue in a previous response. The FAA
"Had" microwave backup until the unqualified idiots decided
they did not need it and went single threaded with outside
contractors(Telco).

Current FAA Management is clueless about technical issues

Actually, it's you who are clueless about tech matters, but don't let
me stop you making an asshole out of yourself!

Not that anything could stop ya.

Bertie

Old October 11th 07, 03:43 PM posted to free.usenet,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

John Doe wrote in
:

A zealous regular troll.

None more so.

Do I detect a growing admiration for my work?

I have a line of signed silkscreens of th old sig line..

I'm thinking about Bertie coffee mugs too, what you think? There a
market?

Bertie

See also:
Bertie the Bunyip bertie_the_bunyip hotmail.com
Bertie the Bunyip
Jane Doe AA aa.a.a.a.a.
Mxsmanic [impersonation]

newsc
on02.news.prodigy.net!prodigy.net!wns13feed!worldn et.att.net!

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.piloting
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:24:47 +0000 (UTC)
z-udnTDCwOmEdGHbnZ2dnUVZ_qXinZ2d sedona.net
n5rpf35q09vj6e4cdmv1n27qobsatr9gpv 4ax.com uk6Li.234$Ga7.210
newsfe06.lga Xns99B9A067C41B0Judahnospamnet 69.28.186.158
g9gLi.156$T61.93 newsfe06.lga Xns99B9E8CDF9C77Judahnospamnet
69.28.186.158 2ErLi.2$mm4.1 newsfe05.lga
Xns99BAC0802F3ADJudahnospamnet 69.28.186.158 NLQLi.69$_p6.50
newsfe02.lga Xns99BB9BBC9799Judahnospamnet 69.28.186.158
x_SLi.106$C23.42 newsfe05.lga Xns99BBA53B9528BJudahnospamnet
69.28.186.158 User-Agent: Xnews/5.04.25

Judah judah nospam.net wrote in news:Xns99BBA53B9528BJudahnospamnet
69.28.186.158:

Password password44 earthlink.net wrote in
news:x_SLi.106$C23.42 newsfe05.lga:

Incredibly, the tone of the Inspector General's
report was inconclusive. The IG stated: "Our review did
not find sufficient evidence that FAA discriminated against
white males in selecting women and minorities for GS-15
positions."

Or maybe white males didn't apply for those jobs.

But there are programs for the retarded. There you go, you're back on
an even footing politically

Bertie

Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:23:27 +0000 (UTC)

Mxsmanic wrote:
JA_MORAN writes:

what about backup systems
a Microwave point to point could work, how about different feeds
from different circuits? or a SAtellite dish...
Back-up systems can only work if they exist.
I explained the backup issue in a previous response. The FAA
"Had" microwave backup until the unqualified idiots decided
they did not need it and went single threaded with outside
contractors(Telco).

Current FAA Management is clueless about technical issues

Actually, it's you who are clueless about tech matters, but don't let
me stop you making an asshole out of yourself!

Not that anything could stop ya.

Bertie

Bertie

Did you ride the short bus and lick the windows when you
were young?

Inquiring minds want to know

Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:23:27 +0000 (UTC)

Mxsmanic wrote:
JA_MORAN writes:

what about backup systems
a Microwave point to point could work, how about different feeds
from different circuits? or a SAtellite dish...
Back-up systems can only work if they exist.
I explained the backup issue in a previous response. The FAA
"Had" microwave backup until the unqualified idiots decided
they did not need it and went single threaded with outside
contractors(Telco).

Current FAA Management is clueless about technical issues
Actually, it's you who are clueless about tech matters, but don't

let
me stop you making an asshole out of yourself!

Not that anything could stop ya.

Bertie

Bertie

Did you ride the short bus and lick the windows when you
were young?

Inquiring minds want to know

Of course not. I had a dprived childhood.

Bertie

SSA Convention - Memphis [email protected] Soaring 29 February 16th 07 10:14 PM
NC/SC/VA Pilots to Memphis? [email protected] Soaring 1 January 25th 07 02:51 PM
Memphis Belle Update jsmith Piloting 1 September 2nd 05 10:22 PM
Flying to Memphis Greg Esres Piloting 6 October 15th 03 12:26 AM
Memphis in September Jim Fisher General Aviation 0 July 2nd 03 02:59 PM