an uncertain defense against an unlikely attack

Old March 15th 04, 10:22 PM
BUFDRVR

Default an uncertain defense against an unlikely attack

A missile shield only works against a non-evolving attack system.

And currently, that's all its designed for.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old March 16th 04, 11:18 AM
Venik

They should spend their money better and replace those old buffs instead.

--
Venik
www.aeronautics.ru

Old March 16th 04, 10:33 PM
BUFDRVR

They should spend their money better and replace those old buffs instead.

--
Venik

Still ****ed at the damage we we did to the Serbs huh?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old March 17th 04, 05:02 AM
Venik

You mean the three M84 tanks NATO destroyed in Kosovo during the three months of bombing? I think the only person still
****ed about it is Wesley Clark.

--
Venik
www.aeronautics.ru

Old March 17th 04, 09:57 PM
BUFDRVR

You mean the three M84 tanks NATO destroyed in Kosovo during the three months
of bombing? I think the only person still
****ed about it is Wesley Clark.

Still clinging to your fantasy world I see. Besides, the destruction wroght by
BUFFs was more on fixed locations. Are you going to say the destroyed
airfields, ammunition production and storage areas and destroyed military
buildings were decoys too? If they were, I give the Serbs credit, the stuff
they put in those decoy munitions storage areas sure made large secondaries.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old March 19th 04, 06:11 AM
Venik

Lets also not forget schools, hospitals, and residential areas attacked by the glorious USAF. Those were definitely not
decoys. As far as verifyable NATO kills against Yugoslav forces in the field go, we have the official count: 13 tanks,
including 3 M84s. And as to dumb bombing runs against fixed installations - military or otherwise - Americans certainly
have a lot to be proud of: about 200 Yugoslav military casualties and ten times as many civilian deaths resulting from NATO
bombing.

--
Venik
www.aeronautics.ru

Old March 19th 04, 10:54 PM
BUFDRVR

Lets also not forget schools, hospitals, and residential areas attacked by
the glorious USAF.

No schools or hospitals were ever attacked and any strikes inside residential
areas were hit with extreme predjudice. You can keep spouting your crap for as
long as you want, it still won't make it true.

As far as verifyable NATO kills against Yugoslav forces in the field go, we
have the official count: 13 tanks,
including 3 M84s.

Your "official count" is a joke. I've seen pictures taken around a very small
part of Kosovo by an Air Force Terminal Air Controller. He has pictures of 4
(or more, its been a while since I've seen them) killed tanks and a half dozen
APCs and his travels took him over an area that makes up less than 10% of
Kosovo. Once again, spout off all you want, it doesn't change the truth.

Americans certainly
have a lot to be proud of: about 200 Yugoslav military casualties and ten
times as many civilian deaths resulting from NATO
bombing.

We'll never know the how many military fatalities the Serbs suffered, I'm
guessing their figure of 200 underscores the actual figures several times.
Civilian casulties may have in fact been 2000, but fatalities (according to the
Red Cross) were less than 1000.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"