For Sale - K6BT

Old October 31st 16, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default For Sale - K6BT

K6-BT and two serial cables, one for CAI-302 and one for ClearNav
vario. $220 value and I'll sell for $125 with free shipping in the
USA. Simply connect the K6BT to your device's serial output and pair
the K6BT with your Android. It probably works with Apple products, but
I can't swear to that. Do the research.

Since I put in the PowerFLARM portable (I know, hell froze over), I
replaced the K6BT with a K6-BT-Mux so I could connect both the PF and
the CnV to my Streak/XCSoar.
--
Dan, 5J
Old November 3rd 16, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 1:50:15 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
K6-BT and two serial cables, one for CAI-302 and one for ClearNav
vario. $220 value and I'll sell for $125 with free shipping in the
USA. Simply connect the K6BT to your device's serial output and pair
the K6BT with your Android. It probably works with Apple products, but
I can't swear to that. Do the research.

Since I put in the PowerFLARM portable (I know, hell froze over), I
replaced the K6BT with a K6-BT-Mux so I could connect both the PF and
the CnV to my Streak/XCSoar.
--
Dan, 5J

Dang, it is only some electronic gadget! I was getting all excited thinking someone stuck a turbo or even a turbine on a K6-B! ;-)

Uli