You know who you are

Old December 12th 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
nfw

Default You know who you are

On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 13:59:12 -0500, Phil
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:51:03 -0500, Phil wrote:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 05:47:27 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

He is a psychopath. At this time he claims to be
a man named PHIL, which is verified by his phone
number which was obtained when he called my
elderly sick mother and threatened her. He admits
to living in Ellicott City, Maryland.

Lies, most of them . YOU claimed I am Phil (I am Phil), I only
called your soon2Bdead Mommy three times and I do not live in
Ellicott.

Close though

I have his addresses.

Post them.

Phil

Not going to post my addresses? How am I to find my way home?

Phil

P(hil). S. Tell us you didn't lie, tell us.

You'd better hope that he doesn't have it, can you imagine the loonies
that will show up at your door after reading your asinine reply's?
Old December 12th 10, 09:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Phil

wrote:

[...]

Now you understand the power of Mark IV. Beware.

Phil
Old December 12th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

You do not get it yet? Socrates was a big round headed African with
LUPUS (pink albino) with a trick called mayeutic, so after a few
symbolic beatings finally admitted he KNEW NOTHING. If he had used
ASSIMILATION (digestion) instead of KNOW (thyself), his meaning would
have been quite clear.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Old April 22nd 11, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
hierophant[_2_]

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:21:32 -0800 (PST), Mark4 wrote:

On Nov 22, 8:04*pm, Mark4 wrote:
You will be getting a visit tommorow.

You messed up big time.

Maybe you should've figured out that an imposter
uses my identity before you made accusations
that resulted in actual physical injuries to
someone innocent.

---
Mark4

ANSWER THE PHONE PHIL. We need to arrest you.

Then you are going to be sued, and lose everything
you have. Yeah, you messed up.

---
Mark

Mark, are you ill this morning?
--
Mark IV can fly!
http://shop.mobileation.com/Red-Baro...9&category=362

Old April 22nd 11, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
george

On Apr 23, 7:19*am, hierophant wrote:

Mark, are you ill this morning?
--
Mark IV can fly!http://shop.mobileation.com/Red-Baro...9&category=362

Far to high tech for him. You can't find anything more basic ?

Old April 22nd 11, 11:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.military,misc.writing
hierophant[_2_]

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:53:28 -0700 (PDT), george wrote:

On Apr 23, 7:19*am, hierophant wrote:

Mark, are you ill this morning?
--
Mark IV can fly!http://shop.mobileation.com/Red-Baro...9&category=362

Far to high tech for him. You can't find anything more basic ?

Up he goes into thew wild blue yonderrrrrrrrr...

http://blog.writersdigest.com/mfaconfidential/content/binary/paper-airplane.jpg