commercial soaring club in Bavaria (flat area)

Old June 26th 10, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
thomsoro

Default commercial soaring club in Bavaria (flat area)

Hello,

can anybody recommend to me commercial soaring club in Bavaria,
Germany but in FLAT
area ? I already flew at Dassu gliding school in mountain area but I
want to fly not only in
mountains. Generally I'm interested in a club/school which rents
gliders.

Regards,
Tomasz
Old June 26th 10, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa

Hello Tomasz,

I've flown several times at the Koenigsdorf Segelflugplatz, 30 minutes
south of Munich and east of the A-95.
It is home to a couple of clubs but I don't know the details of
membership as I fly as a guest of one of the members.
Launches by electric winch and Robin or Rallye towplanes.
You can see and soar to the Bavarian Alps from there . . .
Stay at the Hotel Neu Wirt (and great restaurant) in the village of
Gelting, just south of Wolfratshausen.
Website is www.neuwirt-gelting.de

Sorry I cannot give more details about the clubs . . . I'll try to
research more it for you.
I might be visiting there in September, after my annual pilgrimage to
the Wasserkuppe.

Burt
Marfa, Texas USA

Old June 27th 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa

More info and contacts for the clubs:
http://www.segelflugzentrum-koenigsd...gelflugzentrum
Old June 27th 10, 10:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
thomsoro

On 27 Cze, 02:25, Burt Compton - Marfa wrote:
More info and contacts for the clubs:http://www.segelflugzentrum-koenigsd...gelflugzentrum

Hi,

I was there already and did short flight in December. The airfield is
great, there're 7 airclubs there but none
commercial. Because I don't know how much more I'll stay in Munich I'm
looking for more commercial spot.

Regards,
Tomasz
Old June 28th 10, 06:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ulrike Sempf

Hallo,

Fliegerschule Feuerstein

www.fffeuerstein.de

Regards
Karl-Heinz

Old June 28th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
thomsoro

On 28 Cze, 07:12, "Ulrike Sempf" wrote:
Hallo,

Fliegerschule Feuerstein

Thanks, looks interesting. But maybe there's something closer to
Munich ?

Regards,
Tomasz