Is OLC Broken Again?

Old May 6th 17, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Is OLC Broken Again?

Try as I might, I can't log on. Nor can I see the list of competitors
to see if I still exist.

--
Dan, 5J
Old May 6th 17, 03:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 7:09:15 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Try as I might, I can't log on. Nor can I see the list of competitors
to see if I still exist.

--
Dan, 5J

Look on facebook. If it isn't there it doesn't exist.
107.61 points for you yesterday, with or without facebook.
Jim
Old May 6th 17, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Facebook - what's that?

I know what I did(n't) do yesterday. I want to take a close look on
Tony's downwind dash, but all I can get is OLC's crappy basic map.
That's not of much use.

Can you log on to OLC or is it just my account again?

Dan

Old May 6th 17, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Bick (ZN7)

On 5/6/2017 8:15 AM, JS wrote:
On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 7:09:15 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Try as I might, I can't log on. Nor can I see the list of competitors
to see if I still exist.

--
Dan, 5J

Look on facebook. If it isn't there it doesn't exist.
107.61 points for you yesterday, with or without facebook.
Jim

--
Dan, 5J

Working fine for me, Dan
Eric

Old May 7th 17, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Still won't let me log on. I'll try again in the morning and if, as I
expect, it still doesn't work, I'll start complaining to their tech support.

Old May 7th 17, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On 5/6/2017 8:15 AM, JS wrote:
On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 7:09:15 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Try as I might, I can't log on. Nor can I see the list of competitors
to see if I still exist.

--
Dan, 5J
Look on facebook. If it isn't there it doesn't exist.
107.61 points for you yesterday, with or without facebook.
Jim
--
Dan, 5J
Working fine for me, Dan
Eric

Me too

--
Dan, 5J

Works just fine for me. No problems getting on.
Uli
AS
Old May 7th 17, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

And they seem to have fixed the problem of being stuck on 22 Apr. For the last 4 or 5 days it has worked fine for me.

David

Old May 7th 17, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Dan, why bother and log on? I don't think I have logged on ever. I just view it and use direct claim. Are you having problems using direct claim? There, you are just using your birthdate and name no email. Also after you claim they send an email to what they are using for you.

broken arrows FabioS Aviation Photos 4 July 20th 07 07:42 PM
uk Argosy broken up BILL Aviation Photos 2 May 1st 07 07:51 PM
OLC broken ? Limus Soaring 35 April 2nd 07 12:43 AM
Broken P lead? Jim Burns Piloting 16 October 27th 06 08:06 PM
Broken wing Stubby Piloting 27 January 1st 06 03:04 AM